2020-21 Performances

View full 2020-21 profile

6.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

KennyBurner

He really is a victim of his own success. ABU's and some of our own 'fans' have had the pitchforks ready for ages. It's predictable. You lot deserve Pereria and Lingard starting for us every week.

The lad hits a patchy bit of form (down to him playing a ridiculous amount of minutes) and you're all ready to turn on the player that has carried this club on his back since the day he arrived. Pathetic.
Nothing patchy about him not improving on his excessive risk taking. Nobody is turning on him either. Its just a bunch of posters criticizing him after a bad game. Thats it.

tenpoless

what was funny about his post? Seemed a rational response to your claims....you’re very defensive of Bruno to be fair, so perhaps a little hypocritical of you to highlight this poster.
I found it funny because all the 'statistics' he was talking about, he applied it to Bruno a.k.a trying to find mistakes in a player that rivals his favourite but when it comes to Pogba, logic goes out of the window. How about applying it to both?

I haven't defended Bruno, I merely stated it's good to remember players' overall contributions first rather than launching at them because of a few bad games. First Ole in and out and now this.

Jeppers7

I found it funny because all the 'statistics' he was talking about, he applied it to Bruno a.k.a trying to find mistakes in a player that rivals his favourite but when it comes to Pogba, logic goes out of the window. How about applying it to both?

I haven't defended Bruno, I merely stated it's good to remember players' overall contributions first rather than launching at them because of a few bad games. First Ole in and out and now this.
Well I haven’t seen the whole history of both your posts, but it seemed a rational response. You’re right on a players overall contribution. Bruno has been superb overall. Although I think honest critique is fine for all players, some has gone over the top this week on Bruno.