Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Two things:

1. Surprisingly no Messi.
2. Wow, Grealish. Incredible player! He'll probably top it when Villa play their games in hand, and he still won't have played as much as a lot of them on there.
Messi has 8 assists in 24, Fernandes 10 in 29. Quite similar stats actually at around 1 in 3. Harry Kane is having an amazing season with 13 in 26, i wonder how his previous seasons compare, I don't remember him always being a chance creator - maybe Mourinho has changed how he plays or perhaps he's dropping deeper more with Son pushing on.
Also, shout-out to DePay, who I was about to call a young player but turns out he's 27, with a pretty good return

UpWithRivers

Just thinking about not getting Haaland and wondering what else we could try - How will Fernandes work as a false 9? Didnt we try this last year against City? Martial was left and James on the right? If we can get Sancho and another possibly a midfielder couldnt it work?

Rashford/Martial-------------------Fernandes---------------------------Sancho/Greenwood
----Pogba-----Rice (or whoever we sign) or VDB?-----Fred/McTominay

I guess this coud be in any of the transfer forums but Im wondering specifically how well Bruno would do as a false 9 long term.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
Or he has the mental toughness to push his body beyond the limits, but his body is still shattered.
A bit of both. But no matter how tough minded he is, the legs still run like that in the 90th minute because he still had energy for it. No matter how good and efficient the motor in a car is, if there's no fuel, it won't work.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
A bit of both. But no matter how tough minded he is, the legs still run like that in the 90th minute because he still had energy for it. No matter how good and efficient the motor in a car is, if there's no fuel, it won't work.
Yep, and if you drive 20 thousand miles a year at breakneck speed in a high end car with no breaks, you're going to negatively affect that car in the future.

Water Melon

You can still run even if you are exhausted but you will feel it eventually. It will have a negative effect on your game. Your reactions will be a bit slower, you touch and passing will get worse, so will your decision making. Players with too much mileage too soon tend to burn out/break down earlier. Hopefully the lad gets at least some sort of rest that he needs so much.

AC Milan 0:1 Man Utd

MattofManchester

Here was a game where he DID look shattered.
Not because of the performance, but because his pressing was borderline nonexistent for most of the match.

Never seen a match with such lacking effort from him. By his standards, that is.

Idxomer

Was horrible till Pogba came on and started to find some good space to perform at a good level in the 2nd half.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Wow....people talk about Pogbas performance against Southampton as some kind of nadir......this was a 2 out of 10 performance. He was no better second half despite the commentator trying to suggest otherwise. Yet another really poor performance

el3mel

He was terrible. To be honest I thought he was easily our worst player tonight.

kundalini

First half desperately poor performance, continually giving away possession, including a terrible pass backwards straight to a Milan player and a rubbish cross out of play. 2nd half more his normal level, decent pass out to Wan-Bissaka in the move that eventually led to Pogba's goal. 3 shots, 2 key passes.

SAFMUTD

Awful game, but its like that with Bruno everything is awful until it clicks and creates that special pass or goal. Didn't happened today.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
First half desperately poor performance, continually giving away possession, including a terrible pass backwards straight to a Milan player and a rubbish cross out of play. 2nd half more his normal level, decent pass out to Wan-Bissaka in the move that eventually led to Pogba's goal. 3 shots, 2 key passes.
This is the concern

lost7

First half I thought he was gonna give away a goal. In the second half I thought he was good, though

united for life

Tires, pressured and overworked. He needs to sit out the next game or maybe the one after against brighton. He’s getting frustrated with his form and the fans are as well. Play VDB, give him a chance. We bought him to rotate players, do that.

Marwood

I think the commentators are slowly starting to realise that Bruno being sloppy isn't a rarity.

He's definitely one of the most unusual footballers I've seen. Performances are all over the place.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Tires, pressured and overworked. He needs to sit out the next game or maybe the one after against brighton. He’s getting frustrated with his form and the fans are as well. Play VDB, give him a chance. We bought him to rotate players, do that.
He can rest by not playing for Portugal. No way we're resting him against Leicester.

The Substitute

Been absolutely terrible since December. But he gets full praise from nearly everyone due to his stats.

I'm seing him being voted MoM by the TV audience game after game in this period, it's like people don't watch what he's really doing on the pitch.

I hope it's fatigue and not his true self. For 4 months Pogba has outclassed him (yet he is the one who is blamed for being Mr. inconsistent), the bias is unbelievable.

city-puma

Milan has a game plan with two amazing midfield destroyers marking him. Bruno is not pressing resistant. Only when pogba is on, he got the space a little better. I am super frustrated when watching Bruno gave away the ball so many times, but he never let his head head down.
The pitch doesn’t look good?

KennyBurner

54% passing accuracy. It’s okay though because @roonster09 thinks he creates a lot in volume.

At some point we will have to be honest and discuss how his style of play is detrimental to our general play. For me it’s about the sum of all parts rather than his high efficiency.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His worst game in a United shirt.

settled more when pogba came on to be fair but first half was a horror show.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
54% passing accuracy. It’s okay though because @roonster09 thinks he creates a lot in volume.

At some point we will have to be honest and discuss how his style of play is detrimental to our general play. For me it’s about the sum of all parts rather than his high efficiency.
Is that correct ? That’s fecking shocking.

Red00012

It’s Nice that he has someone other than himself who can play ball and create.

Status
Not open for further replies.