Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
How many assists this season? It must be absurd? 7 or 8? Not little sideways passes either, proper assists.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The assist for the first goal was just genius.

The run to start the move, the decision making knowing his shot would likely get blocked, then the speed of thought to notice Ronaldo coming behind and play a perfect backheel that kills the defender and goalkeeper. Perfection.

Andersons Dietician

He was decent first half and his part in the first goal was brilliant but 2nd half he kinda faded out of it. But again think that’s more to do we went back to playing in our normal fashion.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Can anyone show his average on pass completion per game, read a few say he Averages 75% per game is that anyway true?

Steven-UK

Amazing really, because when you watch him, he can be amazingly sloppy, but the stats always back him up...

Oranges038

The assist for the first goal was just genius.

The run to start the move, the decision making knowing his shot would likely get blocked, then the speed of thought to notice Ronaldo coming behind and play a perfect backheel that kills the defender and goalkeeper. Perfection.
Reminded me of this goal at 1.27. Rooney and Tevez at Boro.

Nani scored an absolute belter and the lesser spotted Aliadiere also bagged one that day too.

Ekeke

Can anyone show his average on pass completion per game, read a few say he Averages 75% per game is that anyway true?

74.1% but the most key passes and passes into the box in the premier league. Bruno is a risk taker, also sometimes messes up a simple pass but then carves out great chances for teammates

Mr PG

He was decent first half and his part in the first goal was brilliant but 2nd half he kinda faded out of it. But again think that’s more to do we went back to playing in our normal fashion.
Bruno was tired like a dog. The amount of running back to defend in both games and still get back to no.10 spot has been ridiculous and atalanta had him man-marked.

Mr PG

Bruno plays 90 minutes like it's injury time...we'd be truly fecked without him.

Caesar2290

Bruno plays 90 minutes like it's injury time...we'd be truly fecked without him.
Said it before and I'll say it again. Bruno is the reason Ole got this far in his United career as a manager.

He was about to get the sack, until he signed Bruno and he turned the season around.

We are so reliant on him it's not even funny. If he were to be injured for a prolonged period of time, this team would struggle to get a Europa League place. That's how reliant we are on Bruno.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I wondered if it was a conscious tactical switch that he's played deeper since the Liverpool game. He has confirmed in this interview that it is:
https://www.skysports.com/football/...s-season-and-support-for-ole-gunnar-solskjaer
It's crazy to me that people thought Bruno, one of the best professionals in the league, was ignoring instructions: Running around like a headless chicken of his own accord. Even when our coach told us, ahead of Atalanta, he wanted to play 424.

Mr PG

Ole knew before Ronaldo came if he played Bruno deeper we sucked upfront. Remember when we signed him from Portugal and Ole played him as an 8 the stick he got. The conundrum was always...play him too deep and we look toothless upfront as we missed his goals and times runs.

Mr PG

I remember all the pundits and ex-players even Stephen Howson on youtube who were suggesting to drop Bruno especially before the Atalanta game...now they've all shut-up and pretend they never said it. I shudder to think what would happen if Bruno went through an actual dip...he's get the Lingard treatment on here...yes some people have no shame. Bruno's game is not tidy but let that not distract you from his greatness.

Bobade

Fantastic player with a warrior mentality. Yes, he's a risk taker. Yes he can be sloppy. But if you want to talk about United DNA, the cringe phrase that gets bandied around, Bruno is the guy who actually walks the walk.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Bruno has carried us since he came here.

The guy is already a legend I just wish the others had his drive.

Flying_Heckfish

Unbelievable.
I'd argue it's completely beleivable. He blows hot and cold in moments within games, but overall he is so productive. Some chances get wasted, especially with the first-time forward passes, but remember back in the LvG days where such passes were explicitly forbidden? I sure do.

Man Utd 0:2 Man City

Idxomer

He isn't a top footballer.

Very good yes because of his output which usually masks how average most of his performances really are.

I can't simply imagine him putting the kind of display on the ball that KDB showed today.

Cloud7

At what point do you think Bruno gets fed up of this and starts looking at other clubs? Bruno walks into any team in world football not named City or Barcelona.

Tony247

Marked out of the match. No alternative for united when you play with 8 defenders, 2 forwards and 1 Bruno. All other team needs to do is mark him out.

-Supreme-

His moaning at team mates is rather annoying when he's just as bad at giving the ball away.

jem

At what point do you think Bruno gets fed up of this and starts looking at other clubs? Bruno walks into any team in world football not named City or Barcelona.
Barcelona? Why wouldn’t he get into Barca?

redpatron

i enjoyed him telling everyone to calm down while he's out there losing position and the ball. The guy also needs a rest he's putting in too many minutes and its only November.

jem

He can't pass
True - but this isn't the Barca of old. I imagine they'd be happy for any infusion of quality. Just seemed weird to choose Barca as one of the exclusive teams Bruno wouldn't get in to.

mu4c_20le

True - but this isn't the Barca of old. I imagine they'd be happy for any infusion of quality. Just seemed weird to choose Barca as one of the exclusive teams Bruno wouldn't get in to.
Dont know if he feels the same but I think Bruno would be competing for a forward spot against Depay and Luk, can't see him fitting in their midfield

Sylar

His involvement for the first goal was disgraceful
It was the 8th minute

Status
Not open for further replies.