5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Starting deeper in closer connection to the midfield 2 is better for everyone.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Very, very good from Bruno tonight. He's been something like his old self over these past couple of games. Shame he didn't just smash his 1 on 1 in during extra time. Would've completely taken the sting out of the game. Still, can't criticise him too much after two assists.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Looks like he’s getting back to form. Really liked the delay on the passes to Greenwood and Rashford. Played at exactly the right time. When on form that’s what he gives you.

UncleBob

Horrible first half, not much better in the second half but somehow got two assists.

The United

Thought he was too deep in the first half and couldn't get an impact on the game.

He played a lot closer to the front line and central in the second half and it seemed to help him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Horrible first half, not much better in the second half but somehow got two assists.
Thought he was really good in the second half. Him getting on the ball more and not being an idiot with it was key to us actually playing well.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Was he that bad first half? I'd still take first half Bruno over the Bruno I've seen for most of the season. I like what he's showing the last 2 games. Taking responsibility, no real bitching, giving far more than the Hollywood stuff at the moment.

UncleBob

Was he that bad first half? I'd still take first half Bruno over the Bruno I've seen for most of the season. I like what he's showing the last 2 games. Taking responsibility, no real bitching, giving far more than the Hollywood stuff at the moment.
Yes.

MattofManchester

Playing further forward with space to run into is when he's at his best.

Poor first half, excellent second from him.
Became the central point in which all of our attack shapes around. That is when he is world class.

Should have scored though. Not sure why he's not rifling that in.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Good game from Bruno, playing much better now ralfs changed from his preferred formation. Very unselfish play to set up greenwood, could of easily had a couple goals himself. Greenwood would never of passed to Fernandes if it was the other way around. The difference a team player makes is crucial.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Thought he had a good game mostly but the reason I don't like him reared it's head again right at the end there. Just put your foot through it and kill the game or square it to Rashford. No need to be a twat there.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
:lol:

It has nothing about not being happy about the win, I just honestly find it strange that this is the level that people are happy with.
I'm happy with progress. Progress is painful. Bruno is manifestly trying to adapt. I salute him for that. I think he's been much better and a far mor positive influence on the team over the last 180 minutes.

Marwood

Agree.

His passing execution was a little scruffy in the first half but at least the choice of pass was sensible.

Rossa

It has nothing about not being happy about the win, I just honestly find it strange that this is the level that people are happy with.
You mean two assists and two goals in two matches? And he works his socks off and is always available for a pass, and he creates more chances than any other player in the top leagues. If that is what you mean, yes I am quite happy with that. I recognise him having poor form up until now, but it looks like he’s turning it around.

UncleBob

For a stretch of 20/30 minutes where we scored 3 goals we did.
Hardly a case of sustained pressure where we created chances with good movement, individual highlights pretty much all our goals imo. Elangas goal was crucial and changed the match, but it came pretty much out from nowhere

Chief123

My goodness you chat some nonsense dude.

You’re surprised that some people are happy with Bruno’s “level” yet you praise McTominay and are happy with his level.

UncleBob

You mean two assists and two goals in two matches? And he works his socks off and is always available for a pass, and he creates more chances than any other player in the top leagues. If that is what you mean, yes I am quite happy with that. I recognise him having poor form up until now, but it looks like he’s turning it around.
He was better against Aston Villa.

UncleBob

My goodness you chat some nonsense dude.

You’re surprised that some people are happy with Bruno’s “level” yet you praise McTominay and are happy with his level.
McTominay was one of our best players today, if you fail to see his importance on the basis that Bruno was the one that got the assists for Rashford's goal then by all means

Chief123

McTominay was one of our best players today, if you fail to see his importance on the basis that Bruno was the one that got the assists for Rashford's goal then by all means
So according to your last few posts, you regard McTominay at a higher level of standard than Bruno. You’ve literally just posted in the other thread that McTominay needs a better player next to him to “unleash” his potential. And then you are laughing at people in here who are happy to settle for Bruno’s “level”.

You’re literally implying McTominay is at a higher level of standard than Bruno.

But honestly, the majority of your posts are just misery guts or pure nonsense.

UncleBob

So according to your last few posts, you regard McTominay at a higher level of standard than Bruno. You’ve literally just posted in the other thread that McTominay needs a better player next to him to “unleash” his potential. And then you are laughing at people in here who are happy to settle for Bruno’s “level”.

You’re literally implying McTominay is at a higher level of standard than Bruno.

But honestly, the majority of your posts are just misery guts are pure nonsense.
It sounds like you're making a lot of things up, really

cyberman

That’s 11 assists for the season. I know we aren’t having a great season but add that to his 7 goals and it’s surprising to be honest

Needs to play further forward all the time. I was shouting at the TV when he was dropping in next to the centre backs in the first half.

Chief123

It sounds like you're making a lot of things up, really
(Warning : Deflection tactics activated. Cause: being called out on nonsense)

Your post about McTominay
Another solid performance.

Seriously needs a better player next to him than Fred to unleash his full potential
Your post about Bruno:

Please explain which parts are made up?

Conclusion from your posts, McTominay is the level we need. Bruno is not the level we need. You’ve just laughed at people for being happy with Bruno’s level yet you are happy with the level of a bang average McTominay. Amazing dude.

kundalini

Two vital assists. Did really well to run forward to take Ronaldo's chest pass then set up Greenwood for an easy finish. His passing wasn't great in the first half. Was he onside for his late chance that he wasted with a terrible chip straight to the keeper ?

UncleBob

(Warning : Deflection tactics activated. Cause: being called out on nonsense)

Your post about McTominay

Your post about Bruno:

Please explain which parts are made up?

Conclusion from your posts, McTominay is the level we need. Bruno is not the level we need. You’ve just laughed at people for being happy with Bruno’s level yet you are happy with the level of a bang average McTominay. Amazing dude.
This is rather funny, as the post you think is about Bruno is a reference to Annihilate Now!'s post about us playing well in the second half, which I disagreed with.

In terms of the rest, your claim was the following:

But honestly, the majority of your posts are just misery guts or pure nonsense.
Not entirely sure how you think any of what you've quoted me on is supposed to give the impression that I think McTominay is a superior player, but then again you can't even quote me correctly so I'm not sure why it'd be a surprise that you get confused

Trex

4 goal involvement in the last two games, he's key to Manchester united offensively, the new set up favors him, good Rangnick has binned the 4222

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Liked his first assist, composed and not panicky, not so much the chip for a finish though.

Agreed that he should play further up the pitch but should also recognize when it's the time to help out the midfielders to build up and win the ball back. But with MCTominay there beind absolutely lost case positionallywe will always lookout of control and weak in presence there.

Status
Not open for further replies.