Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Ah this gets so overblown with Bruno, moreso than with any other individual in football. Players, managers etc they mouth off, they get upset, they gesticulate. The bizarre singling out of Bruno is very silly.
Not just his mouthing off it's his diving all over the place and jumping into defenders in the box then claiming foul but I'm not here to moan about his past performances I wanted to praise him for the Forest game. I hope that ETH can iron out his flaws and that the game as a whole sees him for the undoubtedly skilful player he can be.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
No Bruno and we are fecking clueless in the attack.

RedDevilRoshi

Anyone that doesn’t see the huge impact this guy has on this Utd team & why he moans at everyone needs to go to A&E immediately for a head examination.

flappyjay

He is annoying as feck but he is also one of the best playmakers in world football. Respect.

Aint gota Kalou

I'm sure we were totally shite earlier this season when he didn't play. He's our most important player and our captain. One of the only players with the mentality and intensity

OT1214

Hopefully people who slag Bruno off realize how important he is to the team because we created absolutely nothing in today’s game.

zaafi

He shouldn't have picked up that yellow card in the first leg when he knows he's so important go on bite gents

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He shouldn't have picked up that yellow card in the first leg when he knows he's so important go on bite gents
Yes maybe he should have his arms cut off

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I don't think he would've been enough to stop that shit show, but we are so hamstrung when he's unavailable.

Whether it's his engine, or his forceful risky play, there is no one in the squad capable of doing what we all know he can do.

Abraxas

He might not always be the perfect leader of men, the most reliable passer in the world, and nor would he stop the terrible cock ups of our back line. But least we'd have another body running around and threatening to show that this is a Quarter Final in a European competition. He might even thread a pass or score a goal.

Lux Thunder

Never ever underrate this guy's influence on the pitch and how important he is to our side. Seeing Maguire with the armband alone makes me feel sick going into the game. Even when his goal/assist output is not there, respect this moaning little fella - we were cut open through the middle of the park every recent game he missed (thankfully there aren't many) and we also lose any kind of verticality going forward without him. Such an important player on our side.

Stadjer

We had absolutely no fight in the side without him. He's a winner. You need winners in games like this.
Who cares about terms like ‘winner’ and ‘fight’. Weghorst has fight too. Bruno has quality and that is what was missed mostly today. Quality to create a chance or even just pass it to the right color.

chay chay okocha

Really missed him today - all his flaws aside, he is one of the few players we have that plays with a very apparent desire and engine. Also really missed his ability to create good openings, and missing him is probably one of the reasons we struggled to get good shots off today. Really atrocious decision to book him last week as well, which is doubly annoying.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Acuna deliberately hand-balled it tonight to stop Antony flicking it over him. No yellow card. Bruno missed that game because of a yellow where his back was turned to it.

Superunknown

Who cares about terms like ‘winner’ and ‘fight’. Weghorst has fight too. Bruno has quality and that is what was missed mostly today. Quality to create a chance or even just pass it to the right color.
I question this fight that you think Weghorst has. We missed a lot more than just 'quality' (although we did miss that) and one player who can pass a ball or create a chance isn't going to stop 3 huge mistakes at the back. However, one player showing actual tenacity can force others around you to play better. That sort of thing is infectious and it was massively missing.

Lyng

Acuna deliberately hand-balled it tonight to stop Antony flicking it over him. No yellow card. Bruno missed that game because of a yellow where his back was turned to it.
We have been fecked by refs so many times in this Europa League campaign.

Unam333

Really missed him today - all his flaws aside, he is one of the few players we have that plays with a very apparent desire and engine. Also really missed his ability to create good openings, and missing him is probably one of the reasons we struggled to get good shots off today. Really atrocious decision to book him last week as well, which is doubly annoying.
I don't think his presence would have changed the result. There were just too many individual mistakes today. But I agree, his yellow was just awful by the referee.

Rustyspider13

It's not that we lose a lot of potency without Bruno, we just lose all of it. I really thought Erisken would be able to do what Bruno did in the first leg, but I was totally wrong. You can't replicate Bruno's combination of fitness, workrate and quality. Hope he plays 90 mins of all the remaining matches. Horrible decision that led to his suspension btw, second bs handball call we got in the EL after Licha's.

Lyng

It's not that we lose a lot of potency without Bruno, we just lose all of it. I really thought Erisken would be able to do what Bruno did in the first leg, but I was totally wrong. You can't replicate Bruno's combination of fitness, workrate and quality. Hope he plays 90 mins of all the remaining matches. Horrible decision that led to his suspension btw, second bs handball call we got in the EL after Licha's.
It was pretty clear Eriksen was missing Bruno. Our build up gets ruined without Bruno.

Holocene

Its not like we haven't had these sort of games with him in the team.

Glad we have him back on Sunday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.