Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Shame he was offside for the goal. That was so cool, the run and finish. His off the ball movement is very good, on and off possession.

theatreofdreams777

I'm one of the ones who think we should drop him & play 4-3-3 but fair play to him; it was a MoTM worthy performance. Well done.

Real Name

His best game in ages, was composed and smart on the ball, kept the ball going and was dangerous in attack. Rewarded himself with a great goal. More of that Bruno please!

NZT-One

I don't really get warm with him as a character but he played quite good today. I hope, ETH can improve him as a player, this guys with good decision maker would be a great player to have.

Superunknown

Amazing performance tonight. I'm a huge fan of his and even when it's not working for him, you can still see that there's something there. Ten Hag will make it work with him, I'm sure.

Adamsk7

This is what we need from him and I think now we’ve got more balance in defence and midfield we might just see this more. He’s growing in to the captain role too.

He is definitely better when Ronaldo doesn’t play too.

El Jefe

He must be drug tested tonight. He played out of his skin, looked like he was everywhere. Kante would be proud of that performance and he capped it off with a great finish.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Well done, especially that second half. Showed a bit more willingness to stay central and drop deeper as Fred ran on, which is all I ask of him really. Didn't have but a couple feck ups, and only one that really made me rage (the poor ball behind Fred and right at a Spurs player when we could have been on the break).

Finally a composed finish as well. Maybe he should just side foot them more.

KeanoMagicHat

Once he stops hero worshipping to pass to Ronaldo at every opportunity, he's a different prospect. Still a bit loose sometimes but he's a difference maker.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
How? I'm not sure if this game even ranks among his top 10 games for us.

I don't understand the criticism he gets online.
Its very strange. Especially when you consider that the Stretford End will sing 'Bruno, Bruno, Bruno' at least two or three times every home game.

Guarantee by half time against Chelsea there will be people on social media screaming for him to be dropped.

Just Hope

How? I'm not sure if this game even ranks among his top 10 games for us.

I don't understand the criticism he gets online.
The same for me, when the team plays bad as a collective he always gets the blame.

Excelente player for me, combines technicality, goal scoring and stamina, three features that you seldom see in the same player.

KeanoMagicHat

Its very strange. Especially when you consider that the Stretford End will sing 'Bruno, Bruno, Bruno' at least two or three times every home game.

Guarantee by half time against Chelsea there will be people on social media screaming for him to be dropped.
In the matchday thread he misplaced one pass in the middle of a great game and there were about five posts of "How does Bruno start?", "Bruno needs to be dropped asap".

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Been a long time since he played with composure like today. Still some sloppy moments, but you can't take them all away from him. But he played really well, finally got his goal, kept the ball well, didn't look for the killer ball every time... great to see.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
In the matchday thread he misplaced one pass in the middle of a great game and there were about five posts of "How does Bruno start?", "Bruno needs to be dropped asap".
Its incredible. Genuinely is. They should bring back player cam for those people. They can just watch Bruno all game, slag him off every time he has a heavy touch.

MrEleson

Once he stops hero worshipping to pass to Ronaldo at every opportunity, he's a different prospect. Still a bit loose sometimes but he's a difference maker.
It’s just his game in general. He tries these passes regardless although he was pretty good today.

SirScholes

Having a player like rashford up front caused their defence line to sit back and that allowed more room for Bruno
I’m not a massive rashford upfront fan but if it creates this sort of performance from Bruno then it’s not bad

Dve

Bruno is back? A bit premature, perhaps, but this is the Bruno we signed soon 3 years ago. Great game from him!

RedIan

Superb today. Running, pressing, playmaking and a sublime finish For his goal.

a few have developed an agenda against him.. i havent even when below par he gives 100%

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
People were so quick to write him off. He still has so much he can offer us in games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's not a coincidence anymore, he is 1000x better without Ronaldo. Whether he goes into little brother mode, or gets overly frustrated, overly tired running extra to cover for him... doesn't matter. He's so much better without Ronaldo.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's a million times better without Ronaldo, I just don't think they have any chemistry.

Sexual performance by Bruno. He was everywhere, his workrate is one of the highest I’ve ever seen. That disallowed goal was incredible too, shame.

The United

He seems to play better when Fred joins him further up. Their energy and pressing made sure that there was no gap in the midfield, and they won tons of balls higher up. When Bruno gets the ball early like that further up, we know he is up there with some of the best goal creators.

tomaldinho1

I actually don’t think he was MOM but he was so much better - when Ronaldo doesn’t play he’s not trying to force it so much. Absolute pearler of a goal.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
best all round performance from him in a long time. he was just on it from the first minute.

that was bruno of first season

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Played like a leader tonight. Was just irresistible. Shows how he can have an excellent game without always thinking of his stats / highlight reel. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.