6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

wangyu

I think we can put the bruno doubts to bed now, he is indispensable.

BerryBerryShrew

Thought he was excellent- didn't look happy to get hooked, which would lead me to believe there was no injury -but I can't see any tactical reason to take him off.

Rajma

No injury, he just wasn’t working hard enough defensively since minute 70th was being bypassed too easily, it actually almost cost us on few occasions leaving Cas or AwB in 2 vs 1 situations. Absolutely spot on decision to take him off.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He's in great form.
No injury, he just wasn’t working hard enough defensively since minute 70th, it actually almost cost us on few occasions leaving Cas or AwB in 2 vs 1 situations. Absolutely spot on decision to take him off.
But yeah, he was gassed.

Kag

No injury, he just wasn’t working hard enough defensively since minute 70th was being bypassed to easily, it actually almost cost us on few occasions leaving Cas or AwB in 2 vs 1 situations. Absolutely spot on decision to take him off.
He played the entire game with a busted ankle. They were packing it full of ice at the 90 minute mark.

The most important player at the club by a mile.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He played the entire game with a busted ankle. They were packing it full of ice at the 90 minute mark.

The most important player at the club by a mile.
Don't bring facts into the Bruno discussion. It's all about pile ons. :lol:

PoTMS

Picked up an ankle injury. Left the pitch with strapping around it.

Sylar

Hopefully he's fine. It did look like one of those that may get worse over The next day or two.

He's a leader for us and you can see the difference with him Vs without him

Irwin99

Fought really hard and was one of the few who pressed well consistently. Hope he's not injured.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
What’s happened to his finishing? Can’t seem to score unless it’s an open goal these days.

Natener

During the break after the 90, he was motivating several of our players one by one and driving them on. Feck the Bruno haters, he's a much bigger leader than what a lot if people give him credit for.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He was really good in the first half - probably our only "on it" attacker. Seemed to tire (which is unusual for him) but if its an injury that makes sense?

The Law of Denis

No injury, he just wasn’t working hard enough defensively since minute 70th was being bypassed too easily, it actually almost cost us on few occasions leaving Cas or AwB in 2 vs 1 situations. Absolutely spot on decision to take him off.

That's not true, there is footage of him with a very swollen ankle

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
That's not true, there is footage of him with a very swollen ankle
This is the Bruno Fernandes thread. We are not allowed to cite facts and refer to evidence e.g.video, photos, stats.

You have to use the 'eye test' and that can only be right if you are slating Bruno.

Forget Bruno being barefoot with a massively strapped ankle after he went off. You didn't see it. Bruno just didn't work hard enough. If there is a possible explanation always reach for the most negative. That's the rule in this thread.

Irwin99

If he's away for just a couple of games it won't be too bad but we need him fit for the cup final. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Chief123

If bruno is out against spurs it’s nailed on to be another shit show. Every single time he doesn’t play we are shockingly blunt in our attacks.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I've been critical of him this season but he's been in form recently. An injury is a big blow ahead of a tough run of games.

Sylar

Who would be captain with Bruno out (and Maguire not playing)... Ddg?

FerociousCorgis

missing him for the spurs/villa/brighton stretch or whatever order it is would be incredibly shit for us. playing teams in 5/6/8 position is not an easy run considering we are struggling with putting together a fit starting lineup at this point. Rashford seems to be struggling a bit right now as well, so not looking forward to this stretch. If we win 1 out of 3 wouldnt be overly shocked if Bruno is gone for all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.