Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
A beautiful own goal assist by odegaard today for his fanbase.

meamth

Sometimes he infuriates me with his long shot decision making.

He seems to always ignore Martial or Sancho's run as well. I wonder why?

M Bison

Supports
York City
Was one of his poorer games, but unlike others in the side, when he plays badly he still puts a shift in and gives his all, looked very tired towards the end and wasnt connected with the ball properly, not unsurprising with the amount of games he's played.

lex talionis

Poor performance, but he’s had a great season. Next season we can’t play him every single minute of every single game.

Belisarius

I"m really happy with Bruno this season.

His first half season and the full season that followed he was fantastic and my favourite United player. Then he fell off a bit. Last year he had me pulling out the few hairs I have left with some of his turnovers in our own end. I think Ronaldo also had a very negative impact on his production. But, even last year he always worked hard and seemed to care.

This season, particularly since Ronaldo left, he seems to have refined his game somewhat. I know he can be a bit mouthy. But, he always works hard and I don't mind him pushing the other players. He is almost always available which is amazing considering the kicking he often gets. But, he permanently solidified my good opinion of him when we had an injury / suspension crisis and with Eriksen and Casemiro out and Sabitzer clearly not comfortable in a deeper role, he played a couple of games at CDM and played extremely well. I think he is all about the team and the team's results and I hope he is made Captain next season.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Another very laboured, pretty rubbish game... But he scored and assisted. And should have got at least one more of both.

Idxomer

It wasn't a good performance till the penalty but he doesn't stop trying, you gotta give him that.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He was terrible.

But this is what he does. Gives it away all game but can create chances to an elite level.

Rustyspider13

Classic Bruno. Terrible flicks all game and still got a goal and an assist. Needs to find his shooting boots though, felt like he lost them the moment Ronaldo arrived.

Alemar

Poor performance, a goal, an assist, hit the crossbar. Typical Bruno :)

DeGea

He is like Batman.

Amazing but so many flaws at the same time. Which is what makes it so poetically brilliant.

But he is our Batman. And we love him.

zaafi

Rashford's goal doesn't really count as an assist, does it?

Thought he played shockingly bad for the first 60 mins, then had some really nice moments after that, particularly the pass to Garnacho.

El Jefe

I maintain we'll continue to be 2nd or 3rd best with this guy in the team.

He's a good player, very good even but the best sides don't have players like him in them. The closest I can think of is Di Maria at Madrid but even he seemed more in control than Bruno does.

Ted Lasso

Petulant. He's got some work to do yet to reach his potential. Feel a lot of the issue is mental , maybe as a result of being tired now too

Oranges038

Don't understand why they give the second pen, but not the first, basically the same level of contact.

Anyway, typical Bruno, gash for long periods but then produces a goal and creates another.

Eddy_JukeZ

Rough game, but productive.

I personally think has been his best season in terms of being in control and exerting control on the ball. He's showed me midfield discipline at times this season that I didn't think he had in him. Rough last 2 games though. We need him at his best vs City to have a chance.

He should have more assists in the league too. His xA is higher than KDB's.

kundalini

Super passes in the last 20 mins, very careless in possession before that. Decent attempt hit the post from Sancho's pass and scored the penalty. Would have had an assist if Rashford had scored with his initial attempt rather than the rebound.

Skills

Snitch
His first time shot is a bit wank. He's skied them a few times this season.

Should take a touch

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Superb penalty. He’s had a bang average season despite being constantly available.

RedStarUnited

I maintain we'll continue to be 2nd or 3rd best with this guy in the team.

He's a good player, very good even but the best sides don't have players like him in them. The closest I can think of is Di Maria at Madrid but even he seemed more in control than Bruno does.
You cant say this, he is the Cafes darling.

He embodies us perfectly - chaotic.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Superb penalty. He’s had a bang average season despite being constantly available.
More chances created than other player in the league? Second most goals on the team? Most assists? Most expected assists? Most minutes? Created 5x more big chances than anyone else?

I know you're a troll but even for you this is petty.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don’t know what’s happened to his shooting. He’s either blasting is senselessly or taking touches he doesn’t need to.

On the flip side, on the counter he is absolutely deadly. I hope he can transition to a possession oriented team because that’s what we need but for now he’s our talisman as his quality on the break to effortlessly create chances is brilliant .

Status
Not open for further replies.