2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

lost7

Great performance that, the last 2/3 months he's been absolutely carrying us. Shame for the rest of the season, but hopefully he can get back to being more consistent next season

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

His name was sung on repeat for the first 10 minutes. Seemed like a clear message from the fans of how much we appreciate him and want him to stay. He then put in another performance worthy of that backing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
As I said in the other thread, his last third of the season he's been completely different player to what he was the year before. Much much better lately and deserves the praise.

Its all gone Shane Long

I’d be delighted if he stays but the board and the manager HAVE TO provide a winning mentality all around him to fit his otherwise what’s the point.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s in killer form. Might be worth lumping some money on for him to be POTT at the Euros

Valencia Shin Crosses

Great performance that, the last 2/3 months he's been absolutely carrying us. Shame for the rest of the season, but hopefully he can get back to being more consistent next season
Yeah been a completely different player the past 2/3 months. Just much sharper and making better decisions which transforms his impact because we all know he’ll create stuff even on bad days.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I’d be delighted if he stays but the board and the manager HAVE TO provide a winning mentality all around him to fit his otherwise what’s the point.
If he stays I just want a fecking clause in someone’s contract that forces us to rest/rotate him. Especially now that he’ll be in his 30’s, playing every 90 minutes for 50-60 games is just stupid with how much energy he plays with.

Irwin99

Was immense. Thought he looked very good in that role, might be something to think about for the City game.

marktan

Capitano. Bruno with some actual rest is a better player. Plays too much, runs too much. Which is why I'd rather we finish outside the top 7 if we don't win the FA cup.

Blood Mage

If he were playing for Pool or Arsenal he'd be getting a ridiculous amount of assists and goals and would be considered one of the best midfielders in the world. We've wasted him by not surrounding him with players of remotely similar quality and it's quite sad.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
People talking about his game tonight but how many times did he give the ball away..? :p

Bwuk

Love seeing him so high up the pitch. Feel it suits him waaay better.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
If he were playing for Pool or Arsenal he'd be getting a ridiculous amount of assists and goals and would be considered one of the best midfielders in the world. We've wasted him by not surrounding him with players of remotely similar quality and it's quite sad.
I couldn't agree more.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I feel like this isn't even an unreasonable point to make and yet there are so many people on this thread with agendas who will wait until United lose a game to quote you on this and call you ludicrous for giving Bruno the praise he deserves.

SER19

beyond comprehension that some people are still clinging to the notion that hes a problem. the amount more energy and fight and creativity we have with him is huge. People will do anything but admit theyre wrong

Mike Smalling

Yeah, I will not doubt him again. He might have had a bad period this season, but he is still our best player and our captain.

He wears his heart on his sleeve, he’s always available, he has great numbers, he runs all game.

We need more problems like Bruno.

Frank Grimes

Ever since I said I'd be open to him leaving he has turned his season around and looked back to the Bruno of old.
Good to know he reads Redcafe and my words gave him the kick up the arse he needed.