Cadiz vs Manchester United | Match Thread

maverickjesus

Are we playing as bad as the comments suggest? I just checked the match stats and says we have 60 percent possession and 89 percent passing accuracy (although very few shots)
We are playing at a League 2 standard at best.

the_cliff

Are we playing as bad as the comments suggest? I just checked the match stats and says we have 60 percent possession and 89 percent passing accuracy (although very few shots)
Nah our build up play is decent, Martial is holding the ball up well, we're getting in good areas but are being let down by decision making in the final third.

Elanga and Garnacho aren't playing well, Elanga is just lacking in quality and Garnacho is playing like he's trying to impress everyone, he needs to calm it down a bit.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Borthwick-Jackson, Scott Wooten, Tyler Blackett, Chris Eagles, Brandon Williams, Donald Love.

There’s loads worse than Elanga if you go through the years.
What makes Elanga better than any of those names mentioned? In fact I can remember the likes of Tyler Blackett(under Van Gaal) and Brandon Williams putting in some pretty decent games for us but ultimately weren't good enough. Elanga is as bad if not worse than the names above.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What makes Elanga better than any of those names mentioned? In fact I can remember the likes of Tyler Blackett(under Van Gaal) and Brandon Williams putting in some pretty decent games for us but ultimately weren't good enough. Elanga is as bad if not worse than the names above.
You are taking the piss :lol:

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Just wait and see where Elanga ends up. Some of those put in better performances than he does, he's constantly one of the worst players on the pitch. Awful player.

Not a PL player in my view, time will tell.
I remember Blackett starting decently under Van Gaal in a few games(but ultimately was found out and not good enough) which is already more than what Elanga has shown for us. I also remember some electric performances from Brandon Williams which against is more than what can be said of Elanga.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Mainoo has started strongly, eh?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
You are taking the piss :lol:
Honest question, tell me what makes Elanga better than the lots you listed. I can frankly remember more decent performances from Brandon Williams for United than Elanga.

Valencia Shin Crosses

We look vulnerable every time we lose the ball, and the majority of attacking that comes from non-Martial/Zidane moves is bad. Elanga in particular was shocking

Chief123

This match is making me appreciate how many camera angles we have for normal games.

Watching the whole game with just one camera zooming in and out is shocking :lol:

JustinC00

are people really taking an exhibition training match with 1 starter playing serious?

diarm

Good reffing. Emeran ruined his great work with some poor decision making and then going down soft.

Dempsey19

Great to see VDB being consistent and continuing to participate in the world hide and seek championships.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Was that a scorpion kick pass from Shoretire then that had the crowd gasping?