I forgot on that :lol: .
So it was;
Too old
Finished
Only here for the money
Not wanted by ETH
"We don't need that type of dmc"
"He looked good only because of Modric and Kroos"
"Panic signing to appease the fanbase after De Jong turned us down" - We've since found out that was a lie

"Club signing forced on ETH" - Like 99% of managers won't want a world class player who by all indication a model pro 'forced' on them. Just like Salah was forced on Klopp. :D

AshRK

I don't think I paid that much attention to Casemiro's game beforehe joined us. Like I knew he was pretty good and all but now since he is a United guy, I watch him more closely and this guy is a monster, a Complete midfielder.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Himself and Martínez are pretty much world class. Similar impact at the club as to when Bruno arrived.

I’m really glad we have this guy, he’s a total beast, he’s here to win at any cost. I hope he can at least keep this up for another season or two.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He finally get some appreciation especially on the ball. People who watch him in Brazil national team would know that the guy is not just about defending, but can also pass the ball, shoot, and has bit of skills in him.

MDFC Manager

Did not think we were getting this sort of player when we signed him. So good

Think ETH also mentioned that he's got a lot more to give than just sitting back and mopping up.

Forced on him by the board, just like Martinez, Eriksen, Antony and Malacia.

ETH had to fight for Dubravka though.
:lol:

DrogaPortoroz

He is so good. Make eveything looks so easy and simple.
World class players show they class for every team they play. No bulshit excusses, like, he need that player alongside him, he need that formation ect...

jeepers

When was the last time we had such a complete midfielder? Carrick? Keane? Get him and Eriksen to mentor Mainoo please.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Since we signed Casemiro it exposed how many fans don't watch football outside of United. So many clueless on Casemiro despite him playing in a lot of crucial CL games over the last six years including an incredible performance in the final against the scousers only a few months ago.

Real Name

Who was that? Name and shame please
I’ve already gone into it but sure.

He’s lightweight. Can’t keep the ball under pressure.
He’s in his 30s and isn’t someone who’s relied on his on the ball attributes.
Big wages for someone which will keep him here too long.

We need strong players on the ball. Players who will be the foundation of a long and, hopefully, successful team. Players who don’t continue to ruin our wage structure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yagami was a pretty decent poster too, he just had this really weird thing about press resistance. Like, he’d have probably sold his mother if it meant we could get Arthur Melo

Anustart89

I forgot on that :lol: .
So it was;
Too old
Finished
Only here for the money
Not wanted by ETH
"We don't need that type of dmc"
"He looked good only because of Modric and Kroos"
Don’t forget ”I’m rarely wrong about players”

Robbie Boy

Since we signed Casemiro it exposed how many fans don't watch football outside of United. So many clueless on Casemiro despite him playing in a lot of crucial CL games over the last six years including an incredible performance in the final against the scousers only a few months ago.
Some of the early 'opinions' in here are comedy gold.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Almost all foreign fans know that a fair amount of fans don't watch Football outside of United or the PL. The way people talk about other leagues is extremely telling.

Tony247

I hate to say it but am I ever wrong about a new signing. This guy is finished, Madrid sold us a dud. No wonder Ten Hag doesn't start him. He doesn't suit the type of football Ten Hag wants to play. He's a destroyer type DM and what we need is a possession based DM like Carrick/Busquets. It's another 60m down the drain and he'll probably just be a last 10 minutes off the bench player which is what he should be at most. Early days I know but I don't think he's going to be a good player for us, he's another player that lacks mobility like Maguire and they struggle in the premier league. Clearly he's not as immobile as Maguire, but he's not the quickest and not the youngest which is going to cause him problems.
This Nostradamus is no longer with us otherwise we would have a nice little friendly chat.
Again, a word would have been nice...

Idxomer

Yagami was a pretty decent poster too, he just had this really weird thing about press resistance. Like, he’d have probably sold his mother if it meant we could get Arthur Melo
He overlooked his strengths but in that quoted post above the only thing wrong is saying he's lightweight.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Casemiro is the midfield Emperor.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
At this point his quality us beyond doubt, let's just hope he gives us 4 good more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.