Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The Soton match is too soon for him to make his debut?

Casemiro has already received his work permit and today he will train for the first time with Manchester United.

The normal thing is that he will be summoned this weekend to play against Southampton (Saturday at 1:30 p.m.).
He'll probably end up being on the bench with it being an early kick off and having just two training sessions before the game but if true he should get some game time.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
El Tanque!

It just makes me giggle every time I see his videos. With half his tackles, the opponent is on the floor. I think he is one of those players who is built so solid and when he hits you, you tend to crumble. Just hope the refs see them as clean tackles and not buy into the theatrics of the falls.

Would have been interesting to have seen him go against the Crazy Gang.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Yep, t'was cool. I'm sold already.

Just been reading that he's asked for files / dossiers on the referees in the prem. He likes to research on their styles and liklihood of cards etc. Sounds awesome.
This is why Carlo thinks he will make a good manager. Looking into details, 360.
And I suspect it maybe one of the reasons he has come - to learn from ETH and united have a habit hiring coaches from within. In 5 years time he can play with the u21 as a player coach!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Least he’s had a training session today, he should be ready to start on Saturday. Has he been given a number yet if not What number do we think he’ll take?

OverratedOpinion

Liked his interview, the fact that he apologised to United fans for not speaking English was very humble and endearing.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s been given the 18
Bruno’s number last season? Seems like a weird number in our squad as we’ve had a CM wearing it, an attacking mid and now a DM :lol: Didn’t Ashley Young also wear it once with us?

HBFSTR00

Supports
Ten hag
Least he’s had a training session today, he should be ready to start on Saturday. Has he been given a number yet if not What number do we think he’ll take?
Caf meltdown if it’s 21.

SATA

Bruno’s number last season? Seems like a weird number in our squad as we’ve had a CM wearing it, an attacking mid and now a DM :lol: Didn’t Ashley Young also wear it once with us?
You have to wonder why the club has kept the number 21 vacant still

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
He doesn't "look" like a pro footballer. Looks like the guy who shows up to the park and has a blast playing. Think he will become a dan favorite in no time. People saying he is only here for a big pay day are just cynical

edcunited1878

He doesn't "look" like a pro footballer. Looks like the guy who shows up to the park and has a blast playing. Think he will become a dan favorite in no time. People saying he is only here for a big pay day are just cynical
He doesn't no, just like a former United player he liked and is now wearing his number...Scholesy.

AussieDevil

Still cant wrap my head around his name actually being spelt Casimiro and not Casemiro.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Some people here think all he can do is run and tackle. I really think the guy will surprise some folk. Awesome signing.
I'm looking forward to being pleasantly surprised by his on ball skills, considering he's never had to use them while playing alongside the likes of Kroos and Modric.

Status
Not open for further replies.