Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm looking forward to being pleasantly surprised by his on ball skills, considering he's never had to use them while playing alongside the likes of Kroos and Modric.
Except he did use them. He is not Kroos or Modric on the ball but he is good on the ball

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Except he did use them. He is not Kroos or Modric on the ball but he is good on the ball
Playing alongside Modric is like playing alongside Scholes. He always makes himself available and progresses the ball. Even Carrick and Fletcher, as good as they were, didn't show their full repertoire until Scholes started playing less in 2010.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Playing alongside Modric is like playing alongside Scholes. He always makes himself available and progresses the ball. Even Carrick and Fletcher, as good as they were, didn't show their full repertoire until Scholes started playing less in 2010.
Was not my point. The point was more if you watched enough of Madrid you would see he is very good on the ball

ColvaleGoa

Watching Casemiro's interview is giving me Rafael Nadal vibes. Yeah, we have a mentality monster on our hands!

M16Red

Claude Makélélé Sinda (born 18 February 1973)

Signed for Chelsea 2003 making him 30 years old, yet they named a position and type of playing style after him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm looking forward to being pleasantly surprised by his on ball skills, considering he's never had to use them while playing alongside the likes of Kroos and Modric.
He's very decent on the ball. He even went forward a bit and scored in CL Final (but that's 5 years ago).

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He's just there among the nitty gritty

Jacob

Looks assuring in the air. Other than that, nothing much can be concluded from that cameo.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
came on and tidied up 3-4 attacks in about 5 minutes. lovely.

raydon

Played a couple incisive first time balls and generally looked comfortable

Tony247

For once I wasn't panicking knowing he is there to see out the match.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Very happy for Ten Hag being careful with introducing him to team and league's unforgiving demands.

pogbasformerbarber

There were a couple times I saw some unique aggressiveness and realized before even confirming that had to be 18. He seemed to clearly bring a higher gear immediately. Will be a massive signing for us. The New CB pairing plus him are just miles better than anything we’ve had in years…

lex talionis

Casemiro should have been brought on earlier as we were pretty ragged in midfield but we got the win, barely.

SAFMUTD

Can't conclude much from that cameo, hopefully he starts next game.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Very happy for Ten Hag being careful with introducing him to team and league's unforgiving demands.
Hopefully he will get his debut at home, the next game in a more friendly environment. He looked sharp the short time on.

Lu Tze

Needs to start the next match, the passes he made were sharp and more inventive than we usually see from our 6's.

SATA

Seemed abit rusty to me and got nutmegged in the box. Hopefully another few more days of training and he’ll be proper and match fit

Status
Not open for further replies.