Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In hindsight probably lucky for us to go out in the last stage, wouldn't like watching us get dicked by one of these teams. We would've needed a very lucky run from here on in.
Yeah much better to be embarrassed by a side that won't be in the CL next year at Old Trafford:rolleyes:

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Had completely forgotten that Sevilla were such diving wankers. Juve dominating since going down.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Correa booked for diving. Looks like the right call.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I can see a Real-Barca final this year. It’s been on the cards for years.
I would like to try and avoid a one country final. The 02/03, 07/08, 13/14 and 15/16 finals were pretty boring for the neutral.

The 12/13 final between Dortmund and Munich was a good watch though.

kidbob

That's fine as long as the English are out. If United can't reach the final I want anyone but City/Liverpool.
I can really see City doing it once they manage to get over Liverpool. Don't fancy Pool for the whole thing but as City are at the moment it could take a Messi or Ronaldo masterclass to stop them. Funnily enough I'd feel more confident in Bayern knocking them out than anyone else.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I would like to try and avoid an one country final. The 02/03, 07/08, 13/14 and 15/16 finals were pretty boring for the neutral.

The 12/13 final between Dortmund and Munich was a good watch though.
Both Atletico v Real finals were great to watch I thought.

kidbob

Yeah much better to be embarrassed by a side that won't be in the CL next year at Old Trafford:rolleyes:
As I replied earlier, we are closer to Sevilla level than the level required from here on in. Not happy to say it but that's how it is.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
HORRIBLE defense by Juve to let in the goal, good lord

Jacko21

Wasn't a proud day but we are closer to Sevilla these days than we are to any of the proper top sides.
Only way we're going to improve is by facing these teams. But we couldn't even be arsed enough to beat Sevilla in order to setup a glamour tie.

Don't think anyone should underestimate the sea-change that is going to have to take place in order for us to dine at the top table in Europe again.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Wow this was a sitter. You need score here.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Sevilla had to score now. They have the upper hand so far, tbh.

kidbob

Only way we're going to improve is by facing these teams. But we couldn't even be arsed enough to beat Sevilla in order to setup a glamour tie.

Don't think anyone should underestimate the sea-change that is going to have to take place in order for us to dine at the top table in Europe again.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I live in hope we can make it there eventually. We at least have the financial power to expect we should get there even if it takes longer than we'd like.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What a miss from Sarabia! As FM would say 'looked easier to score than miss!'

What was Thiago doing as well? Completely left him open.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sevilla showing that you can take the game to bigger teams and outplay them. It's a one off game. Something that Mourinho has to change. First leg he'll always be defensive and try to grind things out.

Might all come to nothing, but Sevilla should be up here