g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Manny

Grammar Police
The ref will end up sending someone off the way he's managing this game.

Deleted member 101472

Why is Neymar wearing full length tights? It’s madrid not Moscow

binary bot
Watching this reminded me of our 1-1 draw in 2013, how many promising youngsters we had and how well they played, only DDG really fulfilled his potential.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Liverpool have to take advantage of Porto's dodgy keeper on setpieces (not that Karius is much better)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
This ref is predictable; he will give warnings and cards at the beginning of the game then will let many similar challenges go later on in the game.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Who's that Otavio lad up top for Porto? Looks a bit good so far and I've never heard of him.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
HAHAHA Goal Liverpool a José Sá special

GM K

You just have to admire how Madrid and PSG are loaded with ball players. Guys who are supremely confident and capable of holding on to the ball, right from the defence. I cringe when United players are unable to hold on to the ball for 40 seconds and we are always quick to hoof the ball. We need some real ball players especially in defence and midfield.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Liverpool have to take advantage of Porto's dodgy keeper on setpieces (not that Karius is much better)
Or just wait for him to pass them the ball. I count three already.

And this last one resulted in a goal. Terrible keeper, FFS. With Casillas on the bench...

Handré1990

Marcelo is such a joy to watch. Genuinely the best left back I’ve ever seen. Also, it’s a little unnerving watching how comfortable these players are under pressure compared to us:rolleyes:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Didn't think having a worse goalkeeper than Liverpool was possible...

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Or just wait for him to pass them the ball. I count three already.

And this last one resulted in a goal. Terrible keeper, FFS. With Casillas on the bench...
Indeed mate. And Casillas was very good in the games against Sporting.