Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Moonwalker

PSG's lineup realy isn't all that. easy 4-1 or 4-2 for Madrid.
Yeah those are my thoughts exactly looking at their lineup, except Madrid have been pretty shit this season in their own right, and everyone has taken their late season resurgence as a given.

Looks much more like stoppable force vs movable object than the supergalactico clash of the titans it aught to be.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
That Porto weather :lol: Liverpool should feel right at home tonight

Canagel

Yet more proof 4-3-3 is the formation to use. The top teams all use it. No 4-2-3-1 in sight. I hope Jose is watching.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
First time in the knockout round since we played Chelsea in 2009. I remember that match as I was sitting waiting for a flight to Afghanistan and was mightily glad that the RAF delayed us by 3 days so I could watch it!
Us not being in this stage for 9 years shows how good a job Klopp is actually doing. No idea how far we'll go but it's so good to be back at this table

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tonight PSG will rue the day they sold Matuidi

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Nah. Probably Can & Lallana for Milner & Gini. However Can is suspended and Lallana not yet fully match fit.
I think Can makes too many mistakes. He was very sloppy against Southampton. And as you say Lallana is not fully fit yet, therefore best available line-up at the moment.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Those duos, Marcano/Reyes in the defense and Sérgio Oliveira/Herrera in midfield don't inspire any confidence in that Porto team

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Two threads a bit confusing. Will flit between the two.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Can’t believe I’ve got to go out for a meal and miss this.
Have you got 4G? If so, log into your BT account. Just set your phone against something on the table and you're sorted. You don't have to be so extreme and break up with her as @Damien mentioned.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
OOOH Madrid well up for this

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Game as expected. Real raising the level of play at the right time and PSG are shitting themselves.