Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

el3mel

Why can't here just watch football without talking about how shite we're ? I don't get it. I feel some of our fans are starting to hate football all together. Think they need a break from the sport for some time.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Will Ronaldo's first touch in the second half be a second penalty?

Manny

Grammar Police
Why can't here just watch football without talking about how shite we're ? I don't get it. I feel some of our fans are starting to hate football all together. Think they need a break from the sport for some time.
It was joke, calm down...

Canagel

bad news for us.We play Liverpool a few days after their 2nd leg. Now they can take it easy in that game.
Then we need to follow suit and close the game in Sevilla. Easier said than done of course but there are no excuses. We need to score as many goals as possible.

GM K

Isco, Modric, Kroos and Casemero vs Pogba, Matic, Mata and Herrera/Fellaini/Carrick.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Ok, that's some very dubious refereeing. Neymar is on a yellow, he dives. The referee sees the dive, calls it but does not card him. What possible reason does he have for not carding him there? Is it because his name is Neymar?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And now Modric falls on his own and he gives a free kick and books Rabiot :lol:

Aboutreika18

Every non-United thread descends into "Why can't we play like this wahhhhhhhhhhh!". :boring:

Nick7

I think people just enjoy shitting on us. It's been happening a lot the last few years (remember the thread where people wanted us to lose every game so LVG would be sacked). They get more joy out of our failing than winning. You can notice some "supporters" don't show up after we win, but are back with a vengeance if we don't.