Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barthez

Come on Jassim, throw in 6 lots of plastic surgery & a boob job for Darcie and we may just be there.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That’s because it IS the right answer. All of our options are shite. I don’t care how condescending that sounds to you.

That so many people are picking sides as if there wasn’t another option is pathetic.

Once again, The Glazers are fecking the club by just chasing cash (as all billionaires do) and somehow people are celebrating them leaving, regardless of who comes next.

You’ve all been brainwashed.
Yeah, OK, whatever.

Moriarty

1939. The year which saw the last public execution in France. Eugene Weidmann was guillotined at Versailles on June 17th, 1939. A young Christopher Lee claims to have been witness to this event. On the plus side, Weidmann missed the outbreak of war three months later and avoided conscription into the French army.

USREDEVIL

1939. The year which saw the last public execution in France. Eugene Weidmann was guillotined at Versailles on June 17th, 1939. A young Christopher Lee claims to have been witness to this event. On the plus side, Weidmann missed the outbreak of war three months later and avoided conscription into the French army.
There's apparently a video of "the event."

George The Best

That’s because it IS the right answer. All of our options are shite. I don’t care how condescending that sounds to you.

That so many people are picking sides as if there wasn’t another option is pathetic.

Once again, The Glazers are fecking the club by just chasing cash (as all billionaires do) and somehow people are celebrating them leaving, regardless of who comes next.

You’ve all been brainwashed.
Oh Dear. Pray tell us what the other option is - that’s workable.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Silver lining to everything

Appletonred

For a club that owes £300M in historical transfer fees to be spending another £100M in the space of two weeks on Mount and probably Onana is quite telling surely, unless I'm reading too much into it, its not the competence we are used to seeing, something else at play or new ownership imminent?

Real Name

Maybe it's you that need to write your posts more clearly.

Listen, you don't want Qatar, I get it, that's fine. But I have 3 points

1/ it's sad that this take over has split utd fans onto 2 groups, one Qatar, one Radcliffe. If Radcliffe had stated he'd clear all debts and remove the Glazers he'd be favourite by a mile, but he hasn't, far from it. Now, either side attacks the other for opposite views.

2/ All the fans in my section want Qatar for the above listed reasons, cleared debt and Glazers gone. We don't care about anything else, other than these 2 things. We don't need to be pumped full of cash by an outsider, we can support ourselves. If Jim could commit to this, great, but no, it's loan's and Glazers staying.

3/ We all support the same team, want the same things for Manchester United, to be debt free and Glazers gone, at least I hope we do. The way these cnuts are procceding over this process is dividing the fans and dragging out what is one of the most important phases of this clubs existence.

Don't be hard on Qatar supporters, in the end we all want the same thing, but one guy has said he'll do it, the other hasn't.
I wrote things clearly, simply went with the poster's logic.
Agreed on other parts, they'll clear the debt but I have huge reservations about state backed bid.

dpansheth

For a club that owes £300M in historical transfer fees to be spending another £100M in the space of two weeks on Mount and probably Onana is quite telling surely, unless I'm reading too much into it, its not the competence we are used to seeing, something else at play or new ownership imminent?

Abraxas

I don't think it really means anything due to the way transfers are structured. It's not the Glazers or even new owners digging into their pockets for 100 million up front. It's just ordinary course of business where we'll make the first payments on those deals from club finances. Buying players we can afford according to FFP. Nothing really to see.

Giggsyking

Michael Lindsell (UK based company) is the biggest class A shares owner. He is the one who is threatening to sue the Glazers if they decide to sell to Jim. If SJ fails, Lindsell will miss out on huge profit. Ariel investment (US based) the second largest class A shares holders.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Michael Lindsell (UK based company) is the biggest class A shares owner. He is the one who is threatening to sue the Glazers if they decide to sell to Jim. If SJ fails, Lindsell will miss out on huge profit. Ariel investment (US based) the second largest class A shares holders.
Michael "Profits before People" Lindsell.

Wicked_Badger

1/ it's sad that this take over has split utd fans onto 2 groups, one Qatar, one Radcliffe. If Radcliffe had stated he'd clear all debts and remove the Glazers he'd be favourite by a mile, but he hasn't, far from it. Now, either side attacks the other for opposite views.

2/ All the fans in my section want Qatar for the above listed reasons, cleared debt and Glazers gone. We don't care about anything else, other than these 2 things. We don't need to be pumped full of cash by an outsider, we can support ourselves. If Jim could commit to this, great, but no, it's loan's and Glazers staying.

3/ We all support the same team, want the same things for Manchester United, to be debt free and Glazers gone, at least I hope we do. The way these cnuts are procceding over this process is dividing the fans and dragging out what is one of the most important phases of this clubs existence.

Don't be hard on Qatar supporters, in the end we all want the same thing, but one guy has said he'll do it, the other hasn't.
I’d take Harry Potter as owner at this stage too.

Maybe he could transfigure some adamantium ankles for Martial. Or command Dobby to become sweeper keeper.

leeroyTX

This is it. Would I prefer an owner that is not state affiliated but is willing to buy 100% of the club and get it out of debt? Of course. But the 2 choices we're currently left with offer that...but with the Qatari state being heavily involved or with Sir Jim Ratcliff purchasing a stake and actually allowing the Glazers to remain involved.

Big fat f***ing no on the Glazers remaining involved.

I understand what it means for SJ being the "owner". But at this point, I don't give a s*** any more as long as it means the Glazers are gone.

mshnsh

The glazers are like the poop that just refuses to be flushed away. Sticky, disgusting pieces of shite.

blackhawk747

Supports
Carrick FC
The uproar will be huge if SJ/Al Thani lose the bidding in Qatar and Middle east. Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia will mock the shxt out of Qatar. :cool:

croadyman

All I'm extracting from the latest development is that we are no closer to finding out who the bidder is or when this will complete. If anything we are further back than I thought :lol:
Yeah does feel like Ratcliffe is still very much in the race,particularly when you hear things about doubts of Qatar funding

ROFLUTION

Hitler invades Poland
Tina Turner is born
Louis Armstrong hits with "When the saints go marching in"
Superman comes out as a comic
Malcolm Glazers is only an 11 year old parasite waiting to suck the soul out of United and sell on to bigger idiots.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Hitler invades Poland
Tina Turner is born
Louis Armstrong hits with "When the saints go marching in"
Superman comes out as a comic
Malcolm Glazers is only an 11 year old parasite waiting to suck the soul out of United and sell on to bigger idiots.
2023 Adolf manages a team in France.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City

The hero we need but don’t deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.