Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdNani

So “the best in weeks” has been a load of people being duped by a fake tweet? Certainly endorses my decision to avoid this terrible thread as much as possible.
You don't actually think SJ's dads newspaper has been duped by a fake tweet do you?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
So “the best in weeks” has been a load of people being duped by a fake tweet? Certainly endorses my decision to avoid this terrible thread as much as possible.
The only tweet confirmed to be fake so far was the one calling the "deal announcement imminent" tweet fake.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Not really. It's after-hours trading - not a lot of liquidity, so doesn't take as much activity to cause the price to fluctuate.
There's also bots that do sentiment analysis and buy/sell and traders that bought at around the $20 mark will be selling now to lower exposure.

dpansheth

Wait, is this true now?
lightly traded stocks like Man Utd, usually are "robust" against twitter or social media based manipulation. If its getting bought in a hurry, someone knows something and its concrete (usually)

Castia

What fake tweet? The tweet isn’t fake

If they’ve posted the story off the back of a fake retweet 10 hours earlier than they’re clowns. I very much doubt they’ve done that it’s not a rag outlet looking for clicks

Theres no fake tweet I don’t know where that’s coming from, the Qatar story is still up on their official Twitter

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Getting tweets from Qatari accounts that are official accounts sounds like its done IMO.

Nori-

There will be a lot of people with egg on their face if this is fake news.

I'm tempted to believe they wouldn't be tweeting these congratulations messages if they didn't know something big was happening.

Tarrou

A worryingly high amount of our fans seem to have zero understanding of the club's history.

People seem to think a Sheikh buying us is better than the Treble. Again, back to my previous post about obsession with transfers.

The poster seems to think we won the league in 92.

well that is kinda heartbreaking

but I suppose if you weren't around for 92 and 99 it is way more understandable

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Who is this guy? Ever since Elon fecked the blue tick system I’m skeptical about anyone with one that I don’t know about now
If you check his instagram / twitter its not a fake account its from someone thats a fairly high ranking Qatari

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The last hurdle is the PL teams which are shit scared of us getting a proper backing.

Castia

Who the feck is this now? He has less followers than I do
Seems like a good source to be fair

Has zero tweets regarding football and many posts with different ambassadors so for him to to tweet that is very uncharacteristic which is probably a good thing considering he gives zero fecks about sport

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Seems odd to let the news be revealed like this after all the secrecy so far - if these are legitimate sources then they've been given the greenlight to go public, especially if they are connected to/work for his Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.