Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilUnited369

One of the greatest modern day heists you’ll witness in your lifetime.

I do respect Malcom for how this played out. From installing the Class B share clause to instructing the kids to rinse the club yearly in the form of dividends and then sell at a premium when it comes to the end of the pay run.

My man foresaw the future and left his great grandkids living good.
It’s also really sad that it’s taken for the club to be on the market before the powers that be stopped this type of scam from ever happening again.

Absolutely killed this club. When you look back and think about some of the decisions made. You realise that it was all about the money. Down to the very end. Sickening.

They have to go…

Zora

Good to be back!
What are the Muppetiers saying about Ineos now? I remember seeing you saying they’re very pro-Ineos and made up a load of pony about Jim being close to sealing the deal?

(If it was someone else, I apologise :lol: )

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It’s mad that if Jassim gets the club, the amount of debt he’ll be clearing will essentially mean that he’s paying for the Glazers’ actual purchase of the club, retrospectively.

As well as paying them - way over the odds - for his own purchase of the club…

How mad is that…?
Mad as anything although I find supporters undervaluing the club equally mesmerizing. If I owned United I'd be asking for at least 9 billion US.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What are the Muppetiers saying about Ineos now? I remember seeing you saying they’re very pro-Ineos and made up a load of pony about Jim being close to sealing the deal?

(If it was someone else, I apologise :lol: )
They banned me for making a joke actually

Patrick220571

Mad as anything although I find supporters undervaluing the club equally mesmerizing. If I owned United I'd be asking for at least 9 billion US.
Why? Apart from the history and fanbase what makes it worth that much? £800 million debt. A billion to be spent on stadium and more on training ground. First team that still needs a fortune spending on it. What makes it worth 9 billion?

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
103 more posts. Some like to see quality of posts but for me it’s all about the stats.
That’s fair, although I was a few hundred ahead until my unfair and unjust first 2 week ban
for a crime I didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Red Cafe underground. Today, still wanted by the modmins I survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find me....maybe you can hire The P-Team."

Erm, got a bit carried away there…. Sorry! :nervous:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
It’s mad that if Jassim gets the club, the amount of debt he’ll be clearing will essentially mean that he’s paying for the Glazers’ actual purchase of the club, retrospectively.

As well as paying them - way over the odds - for his own purchase of the club…

How mad is that…?
Nothing mad about it. Jassim doesn’t even have the money, he is/would be as lucky as the Glazers. Qatar/his dad will be paying for it.
No poster should “feel bad” for poor Jassim or Qatar.

RedDevilUnited369

We haven’t won any major trophies for years and we’re not close.

The fact there has only ever been two legit potential buyers tells you it’s overpriced at the moment.

There is no money to be made from this club as an owner until we’re back winning doubles and trebles again.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Nothing mad about it. Jassim doesn’t even have the money, he is/would be as lucky as the Glazers. Qatar/his dad will be paying for it.
No poster should “feel bad” for poor Jassim or Qatar.
There was nothing in my post to suggest ‘poor Jassim’, that wasn’t the sentiment of what I was saying, at all.

You can replace ‘Jassim’ with ‘whoever clears their debt’.

My point, if you can look past your own gripes, is about the criminal nature of the Glazers’ purchase of Utd.

A future owner - WHOEVER THAT MAY BE - will retrospectively pay for the Glazers purchase of Utd as well as paying the Glazers a wildly inflated fee for the club itself… that’s what mad.

And far from ‘nothing mad about it’ - it’s just been made illegal by the PL, 18 years too late.

It’s disgusting.

Last edited:

jm99

The only reason its even as high as 6 is people buying it for non business reasons, the share price has us at 3 billion. If you spent 9 billion on a business you'd expect it to be making maybe 800-900m profit annually, not 100-200m

jm99

Is that xavi pretending to know an AI generated man? The same way credit suisse let him serve on their board for 7 years, all of this long before the AI technology would have been developed

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I don’t remember Xavi being like this as a player, but since his managerial career, the De Jong saga last summer…..he strikes me as a pathological liar who’d sell his own mother for the right price

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I don’t remember Xavi being like this as a player, but since his managerial career, the De Jong saga last summer…..he strikes me as a pathological liar who’d sell his own mother for the right price
You must not remember the Fabregas saga then. Even as an Arsenal disliker, it made me find him insufferable.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
You must not remember the Fabregas saga then. Even as an Arsenal disliker, it made me find him insufferable.
No I don’t actually. Caveat that if it happened anytime between 2000 and 2014 I was probably way too smashed for fine details

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Doesn’t matter. Xavi’s a ‘pathological liar’ now.

*Sir Alex Ferguson hails Jassim as a decent guy and a good owner*

“OMGZ tHeY’ve BRaiNwAsHeD Frogie!!!1!!”

“Sad day for the Universe, I have no romance” etc.
I didn't read that in the Times so I don't believe you

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Do some people really think Jassim doesn't exist? I thought that was just one big Caf meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.