g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LutonAz

Supports
Luton
This sale is literally the plot line of Sucession.

We have SJR as Sandy who wants to get the company working with the nasties.
SJ who is the mega rich Norwegian bloke consuming what he wants.
And the glazers headed by none other than Joel who (in this case is playing Kendall Roy) by wanting to keep his greasy mitts involved.

If a media outlet wanted to pick up the rights to this debacle, they'd almost instantly get sued by HBO for copyright infringement !!

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
People seem to be struggling with the fairly well known by now situation that the siblings want to sell to Qatar and J&A to INEOS. And they are busy trying to convince each other because the decision requires a 2/3 majority of votes. As long as nothing is announced one can assume that hasn't changed.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ok by your logic - You dont have to audit local fans to feel for what the majority of them want, and majority of them are against Qatar. Twitter fans are not representative of the fan base, its a cesspool.
Says it all to me.
Complete and utter rubbish. If anything it’s completely the opposite of that. Ask @Neil67

In fact, I don’t personally know of a single local fan or regular match goer that doesn’t prefer the Jassim bid.

I’d strongly suggest not speaking for local fans and trying to make out they are in line with the outcome you want when it’s completely the opposite.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
I hope that if or when the deal gets done I never have to see this Ben Jacobs fella's tweets ever again.

Real Name

Complete and utter rubbish. If anything it’s completely the opposite of that. Ask @Neil67

In fact, I don’t personally know of a single local fan or regular match goer that doesn’t prefer the Jassim bid.

I’d strongly suggest not speaking for local fans and trying to make out they are in line with the outcome you want when it’s completely the opposite.
You really want a fight?

You need to calm down a bit.

What or who upset you so much today so you have to vent here?

Basing your arguments about the whole fan base on few of your mates is great really.

JagUTD

People seem to be struggling with the fairly well known by now situation that the siblings want to sell to Qatar and J&A to INEOS. And they are busy trying to convince each other because the decision requires a 2/3 majority of votes. As long as nothing is announced one can assume that hasn't changed.
You make it sound far more exciting that it probably is.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Why? 99,8% of the posted info in this thread has proven wrong so far and is just gossip. Why should just he be excluded? He isn´t any worse than most of the UK media who posts pro Ratcliffe stuff all the time or the hundreds of twitter links to unknown persons around the world who no one has ever heard of. I´m not saying he is trustwhorthy. But if would be hilarious if he was correct.
Issue is - Where do we draw the line on what to share?
I can find a tweet from every Tom, Dick and Harry claiming all sort of things.

Ken Barlow

I've been so wrapped up in this saga because the outcome is so significant to our future.
Its not healthy, but almost everything about the club is linked to what's currently going on.

Ownership aside, just as a sanity check, are we really in this position...?

- we're 6 days away from our first pre-season game
- don't have a first choice keeper on the books, our second choice keeper has beef with the club
- our current club captain is 4th or 5th in the pecking order, he's just received a big pay increase
- we don't have an out and out striker that isn't made of glass, and potentially due to cash/ffp we cant afford to buy one
- our brightest young player is still being paid by the club, but hasn't played for 18 months due to, lets say 'recently dropped criminal charges'. Whether he plays again or not, will divide the fans

I'll stand by what I've said previously, replacing the gimps is more of a priority than anything else, but Jesus Christ the manager still has a hell of a lot to contend with - I hope he at least has some insight into what on Earth is going on.

mckenzie79

You really want a fight?

Basing your arguments about the whole fan base on few of your mates is great really.
Where did he say he wanted a fight?

You disagree with a guy who you says most united fans want Qatar because he doesn't know every fan, then go on to say all local fans and match goers don't want Qatar, making yourself look like a total prat and therefore your only option is to get angry about it.

Your a hypocrite, own it.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
You really want a fight?

You’ve stated that local fans don’t want Qatar, and it’s completely not true. It’s just rubbish that you’ve made up because you want to try and align local, hardcore Utd fans with your own opinion on the internet.

From my experience, local fans predominantly favour Jassim’s bid.

I actually don’t personally know a single local or regular match goer that prefers Ratcliffe - and that includes several family members who are / were sadly Brexiteers ffs.

It’s full sale only for the majority of local fans.

Can I ask, what lead you to the nonsensical assertion that most local fans don’t want the 92 takeover?

Real Name

You’ve stated that local fans don’t want Qatar, and it’s completely not true. It’s just rubbish that you’ve made up because you want to try and align local, hardcore Utd fans with your own opinion on the internet.

From my experience, local fans predominantly favour Jassim’s bid.

I actually don’t personally know a single local or regular match goer that prefers Ratcliffe.

It’s full sale only for the majority of local fans.

Can I ask, what lead to the nonsensical assertion that most local fans don’t want the 92 takeover?
As in the other conversation you jumped right in this one without reading how did it begin. For some reason you have it in for me but I'll help you nevertheless. It began by poster claiming a majority of global fan base, about 500 million people, are in favor or Qatar ownership at which I asked how can he conclude that. His response was social media, polls and talks with mates. He then said the fact there are no protests in Manchester says a lot and the majority of home fans are in favor of Qatar.

I responded to this that by his logic I can make wild assumptions conclusions about local fans too, based on the things I read or heard for instance. Both claims are wild and baseless..

You yourself are concluding about the majority of home fans based on your experience as if you know the whole local fan base. Which is of course rubbish as you yourself said.

Not to mention silly claims about me wanting to align local, hardcore fans. Thats the top. :lol:

My advice to you is: read properly.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You really want a fight?

@Rhyme Animal

Do you accept the challenge and agree to meet Real Name in Hull?

Suv666

You really want a fight?

Its about to go down at Lou Macari

Real Name

Where did he say he wanted a fight?

You disagree with a guy who you says most united fans want Qatar because he doesn't know every fan, then go on to say all local fans and match goers don't want Qatar, making yourself look like a total prat and therefore your only option is to get angry about it.

Your a hypocrite, own it.
You have a trouble with reading too.

Look it up again.

Kostov

Agreed. When you read something like this it sounds more and more like Jim will get it and keep the glazers on board, which is just the second to worst outcome, bar the glazers borrowing even more and putting it on the club
That and how he is running Nice, I think every United fan should hope for a Qatar win.

putzmcgee123

In Hellier's interview he did say Sir Jim was reluctant to be partnered and stick on the bid so far. I suspect Raine had some private equity firm lined up for Sir Jim and he just refused to do it.
Thanks, I listened to the full interview back when United View posted it but must have forgotten that bit. I guess we'll find out in time if Jimmy Rat maintaining that stance is smart. I really do not see what the Glazers could possibly say to convince the Board and any institutional Class A share owners to avoid an utter debacle if they try to move forward with Ratcliffe's current structure.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
This image of Bournemouth ticket prices is why the Glazers have to sell. They will simply not be able to sneak top four in the last fortnight of the season in the future under their business model when the big 6 are the big 7. Without that money and status the club will lose value over a decade to the point of being Aston Villa value.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
This image of Bournemouth ticket prices is why the Glazers have to sell. They will simply not be able to sneak top four in the last fortnight of the season in the future under their business model when the big 6 are the big 7. Without that money and status the club will lose value over a decade to the point of being Aton Villa value.

Wolves mudded

putzmcgee123

This image of Bournemouth ticket prices is why the Glazers have to sell. They will simply not be able to sneak top four in the last fortnight of the season in the future under their business model when the big 6 are the big 7. Without that money and status the club will lose value over a decade to the point of being Aton Villa value.

Sorry, not to detract from your message, but I have to say, Tottenham do not belong in that group. :lol: Bournemouth are off their rocker.

Devil You Know

This image of Bournemouth ticket prices is why the Glazers have to sell. They will simply not be able to sneak top four in the last fortnight of the season in the future under their business model when the big 6 are the big 7. Without that money and status the club will lose value over a decade to the point of being Aston Villa value.

Villa finished above Tottenham last season, have won more in their history and have just as big a fanbase. The only thing Spurs have over them is Harry Kane, and that's just for one more year.

Status
Not open for further replies.