4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil81

His legs were going last season but so far this season he looks miles off it, he can't shape his body to get his shots off.

His only hope of a goal a headed goal.

Luka Mora

The entire game plan seemed to be to get the ball to Ronaldo and help him score, there was no interchanging. He clearly makes the team worst, because he feels entitled to be the focal point of the attack when he hasn't got the legs to run the channels, or hold up and bring players through. Just loiters around and makes sure he is in the box to be at the end of chances.

Sylar

The offside goal was his fault as well. Plenty of time to get back on but strolled.

Were in trouble if he starts for us in the league

TempusFugit

He's just about done imo. Not agile or even explosive enough to lead the line. I can't believe it but Martial is probably the better player right now.

Rossa

Hasn’t he been a alow starter for the last five seasons or so, and that is with a proper pre season. He’s also been written off for the last decade or so.
Not a good game though.

fallengt

Half decent striker wouldve scored at least one. He's fecking finished and we still have to massage his ego.

feck Woodward

Xaviboy

Missing the full pre season has killed him and will find it very tough to get back to level he wants to be at. Made huge mistake missing pre season.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He killed us in that first half. We played the entire game with ten men. Offers nothing on and off the ball.

Prodigy24

The club made a mistake not selling him in the summer. Missing preseason, constant rumours about his agent offering him to every club in Europe and forcing the manager to answer awkward questions ever since he came to the club. He's finished, can't play in ten Hag's system, and it's been obvious to everyone.

But the club has to sell shirts of course.

Red Royal

Reminds me of myself at 5 a side every week, glimpses of past glory but too slow and younger players glide past him/me with ease.

BlueHaze

The club made a mistake not selling him in the summer. Missing preseason, constant rumours about his agent offering him to every club in Europe and forcing the manager to answer awkward questions ever since he came to the club. He's finished, can't play in ten Hag's system, and it's been obvious to everyone.

But the club has to sell shirts of course.
How the feck could they sell him, did you miss that legitimately no one wanted to buy him due to his massive wages?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Shockingly, shockingly bad :lol:

Like a mummified corpse trundling along out there.

Time to take him out back and hit him over the head with a shovel, and tell the younger players he's gone to live on a farm for retired footballers. Or the MLS.
I know that drastic times call for drastic measures, but still :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Somewhere in a different timeline Chelsea bought him, sacked Tuchel and Potter was left trying to make him work for however long a contract they gave him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He looked like he was trying almost too hard to score and snatched at a couple. He looks frustrated and no doubt not as sharp as he should be, given its his first full game.

I cant believe he has lost all his finishing quality over the summer. It was less than 6 months ago when he was scoring hatricks against Spurs and Norwich.

Didnt play well, but the service also wasnt great.
Service put him in two very good chances. In one he was slow as feck, in second he had few touches too many.
He is just finished.
That second chance, old Ronaldo would finish with first touch

RedorDead21

I remember the George best documentary and a guy said his time at Fulham wasn’t George best…because he had “thick legs”…basically they wouldn’t do what his brain wanted anymore. Same has happened to CR7.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
When the first touch goes, that's it.

It means he is second guessing himself and is not up to terms with the speed of the game because now he is slower than most players.

I cringe when he drops deep for the ball.

Perhaps he can play more simple now and just get involved for crosses amd cutbacks.

Martial needs to get back and fast.

Superunknown

We should just stick him in the box and make him do as very little running at possible. Just move from one side of the six yard box to the other. Just tap the balls in, header them, stand on the goal line, whatever. Maybe even just make him stand still the whole game, fire balls at him, and hope that one of them hits him and makes it in.

Anything is better than tonight.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's not cut out for this level anymore. It's as simple as that. Put any half decent striker up top for us today, one who can either control a ball with a defender on him or one who can run in behind actually and we win that pretty comfortably IMO. He's just not a good footballer anymore.

Jericho

Ronaldo is in such a bad place now. He's 37, he's benched in the league, he's in the Europa league now, he's lost his pace, his touch is poor, he looks tired early, and he can't buy a goal. It feels like the general sentiment towards him now is not only that he's completely finished, but that it's sad and/or embarrassing to watch. I never really like him, and have often been irritated by his fanboys overpraising him for any little thing he does. But now I hope he can somehow turn it around.

Betson

He can't really have any complaints for not getting a start in the league , looks like time has finally caught up with him , you can see why clubs throughout Europe were not interested.

One the greats of all time but that time looks to have passed. If his form continues like this would not be shocked to see him retire before the season is out.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Needs to be on a Tom Huddlestone type deal now.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ridiculous we still play him 90 mins.

Give him a crack sure, but get him off when he plays like that Jesus christ.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Ronaldo is in such a bad place now. He's 37, he's benched in the league, he's in the Europa league now, he's lost his pace, his touch is poor, he looks tired early, and he can't buy a goal. It feels like the general sentiment towards him now is not only that he's completely finished, but that it's sad and/or embarrassing to watch. I never really like him, and have often been irritated by his fanboys overpraising him for any little thing he does. But now I hope he can somehow turn it around.
Good post. I kind of feel that way too. Although I appreciate it’s a completely unrealistic hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.