Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
Imagine if he played today instead of the plank of wood we got as striker. He would have got a hattrick right ?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So selfish. Offers absolutely nothing. I pray that we will not be thst stupid and keep him after world cup

Shai-Hulud

Looking at him after the final whistle you'd have no idea who won the game. He just looked miffed that he wasn't the center of attention. Such a twat. Urgent that we replace him in January.

Thiagoal

ETH must now understand how poor we are when he plays and how good we are when he doesn’t!

GMoore23

Put a good shift in for the team today but overall frustrating again.
His reflexes are shot. That header results in a goal every time a few years back.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Still cares more about scoring than winning. He must be a right miserable git right now.

gza the genius

He was on the end of a few of those "if Ronaldo plays he scores that" chances and never came close. Better all around game but he's finished and we need a new striker.

dove

Every single time he plays, the team performance falls off the cliff and it's not a coincidence.

Trequarista10

Feel sorry for him because he's trying but his finishing is absent (possibly gone all together). The last thing that I thought would go from his game would he his finishing, everything else is fine enough for a goal poacher, but a goal poacher who has lost his finishing is worthless.

AndySmith1990

Our performances drop off a cliff whenever he starts. It's no coincidence. He has no idea what the word team means. Broken record here but we desperately need a new striker and then we can let this knob head leave for free

redshaw

He's struggling to turn and twist his body to set himself up for shot or header. Sad to see, I don't think he can play himself back to the sharpness required. Can't even hit a shot properly now, lettuce feet and knows he can't run so he just shoots too far out.

Going to be interesting how he'll look at the World Cup, how much time and space he has.

SAFMUTD

He's done, but what's worse is that instead on playing for the team he's playing for himself. He plays for Ronaldo FC, pass the ball? No way mister, Ronaldo FC don't win unless I score.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The team doesn't matter.

The result doesn't matter.

Long term goals don't matter.

All that matters for him is his goal ticker goes up.

He offers nothing these days.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
The issue is not his stamina, but his finishing. A big problem when he has nothing else to offer. A Torres-esque drop from last season.

Red-17

He has clearly lost a yard of pace and overall power. His shots even don't have the same zip that they used to, and he is a half step slow on so many finishes leading to him slicing it and missing the target like today. Honestly his finishing has been worse than most of our other forwards for a long time now. If he isn't finishing chances, then what is he good at? Certainly didn't help defend much seeing as it took him about 30 seconds to even make it back into the TV frame after McTominay missed a long pass to him.

Sylar

Bruno becomes sub to him when he's on the pitch. It's mad
But on performance it's not good enough for us and we need players back (Anthony and martial)

Stadjer

We should be done with seeing or hearing ''Ronaldo scores that'' after someone (mostly Rashford) else misses a chance now

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I am convinced he does not care about the team. Plays for himself. Offside a lot of the time, doesn't bother to get onside and always looking to shoot. This cannot go on.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thought he was alright, link up play was good and put a shift in, just fell short infront of goal.

Kopral Jono

He has clearly lost a yard of pace and overall power. His shots even don't have the same zip that they used to, and he is a half step slow on so many finishes leading to him slicing it and missing the target like today. Honestly his finishing has been worse than most of our other forwards for a long time now. If he isn't finishing chances, then what is he good at? Certainly didn't help defend much seeing as it took him about 30 seconds to even make it back into the TV frame after McTominay missed a long pass to him.
This is my main concern on him. He still thinks he's 28 instead of 38, and as such he's not willing to adjust his game to suit his declining mobility.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I said earlier in the match day thread that Ronaldo seems to get what he wants whenever he throws these meltdowns. Happened with Ragnick and I'm sensing it could be happening with ETG right now but I'll wait to see if he's untouched after a few more games.

During Ragnick reign, Ronaldo threw a meltdown after getting subbed and he never did get subbed again after that.

So far signs are pointing to something similar happening with ETH. Hasn't been dropped since his episode nor has he been subbed despite his poor showings.

I really hope this isn't the case with ETH, we simply cannot be held hostage by this guy who only cares about himself and couldn't give a damn what happens to the club.

AaronRedDevil

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. He's been a bit shit no doubt. But its crazy how we can't seem to actually pass the ball into the box rather than crossing it every single time. All Ronaldo does is jump 10 times in a row and is expected to score header from a bad cross. Same goes for every player lately. Even fred had to head it. Need to learn to actually try and get a ground pass into the box every now and then. Did he even have an actual pass to him all game when he was in there. Just at the start is all I can remember but rashford did a bad shot there. I do hate when wr are too fixated on him at times. Like bruno was open twice and instead looked for Ronnie. Like that unnecessary lob from mctominay

Irwin99

workrate was fine but again, a lack of quality. This is this the worst period of his career in terms of form. Maybe he really is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.