4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_geko

I will celebrate and get drunk when this moany cnut leaves the club, can't be soon enough.

justboy68

It's mad that we can never seem to make any good quality aerial chances when he's on and as soon as he's off such a chance falls to Rashford.

Before anyone accuses me of fanboying, I'm pointing out how annoying it is because it's probably the only thing he looks like he could still do reliably at the moment.

Sylar

We played better when he came off. Chances came with rashford running behind and his pace.
We need martial fit

Donut

Only Ronaldo would be moaning and shaking his head for getting subbed after a stinker he had today.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Him sulking off the pitch annoyed the hell out of me. It's not as if he's been great the whole game. Just get off the field already.

Luka Mora

Get him the feck out, his attitude after getting subbed shaking his head, storming down the tunnel after blanking the manager, get him out in Jan, terminate his fecking contract and don't ever start him again until the window opens.

Lecland07

Ronaldo is finished - it is just going to be a painful period watching him until the end of the season. It is like watching a wounded animal and not putting it out of its misery.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
It's mad that we can never seem to make any good quality aerial chances when he's on and as soon as he's off such a chance falls to Rashford.

Before anyone accuses me of fanboying, I'm pointing out how annoying it is because it's probably the only thing he looks like he could still do reliably at the moment.
It's because Rashford's movement is far better so he creates more chances, but can't convert them, while Ronaldo *might* but he's just not at the right place at the right time anymore.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Martial is a crock and Rashford just showed you how good he is with that header miss
Both are still far better than the decaying corpse of Ronaldo out there, he offers absolutely nothing. I'd rather play Elanga up top ffs.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Biggest problem in this club at the moment. If he stays after january here then we deserve all this shit.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He is our third best striker, and that is only because we don't have a fourth one.
Martial is clearly our best, but I rate Ronaldo ahead of Rashford at striker. Rashford's been good off the left this season but atrocious up front, even worse than Ronaldo. Most of this cameo was the same, although my stream died at the end where it does sound like Rashford actually did do a couple good things.

However Ronaldo's constant head shaking when he came off was pathetic. No problem at all with a bit, but doing it the entire time he walked off then the first minute he was sitting on the bench was blatantly him just trying to create a talking point about himself.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s finished, but we didn’t create a lot for him. We can do with Martial back soon, Ronaldo is 37? After all.

Abraxas

We were noticeably better with Rashford. Our penetration was much better. Just a shame he fluffed his lines.

Idxomer

The guy who has scored 1 goal from open play in 12 games is our best striker.

Fanboys are hilarious :rolleyes:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You need your head tested if you think this is a form issue. The bloke is done.

Trequarista10

Good finish for his offside-goal. Probably offside too much as he doesn't have the stamina to race back onside, nor the pace to get away from defenders so to get clear he's edging too close to or beyond the defensive line. Personally I think Bruno, Sancho and Antony more at fault today than Ronaldo. In an ideal world we'd have Martial fit and Ronaldo would be the one coming on after 60 minutes in these kind of games to sneak a goal late on. He's basically not able to compete for more than 30 minutes, and is constantly attempting to preserve his energy.

tariqo

Supports
barcelona
And last year he was 36-37 and the third highest scorer in the league playing for a dysfunctional team. Something is not right somewhere.
It’s easy to score when the whole team playing for you only & for your glory only …. Check our team before him & after him coming back & see the difference….

I don’t care of numbers of goals you score if it’s worthless to my team & funny thing is most against weak teams & tap in goals too

he ghosted in big matches last year like the 4-5 years before & hide up behind this worthless stats

El Jefe

I think its confirmed now that he's toast. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for some time but he's so slow and robotic in his movements that it takes him an age to trap the ball or get his shot off. He takes more time to sort out his feet than Lukaku nowadays.

I can't wait till he goes, firstly because he isn't good enough and secondly because of his disciples in Bruno and Antony that look for him first no matter who is in a better position to be played in.

We will suffer from his inclusion in the team for the rest of the year but at least we know it ends here.

ClassOf'99

It's because Rashford's movement is far better so he creates more chances, but can't convert them, while Ronaldo *might* but he's just not at the right place at the right time anymore.
This pretty much sums up both sides perfectly, Ronaldo might have scored that Rashford chance, but he doesn't have the movement anymore.

It infuriates me no end seeing him wide, like there is literally no point or need for Ronaldo to drift out of the box or to continually go to the back post.

Devil81

Totally finished, struggles to sort his feet out when the ball is played into him and his reaction speed is all but gone.

He's a massive headache for the club right now and I suspect a rocky time ahead for Portugal as well, they've got a brilliant squad but he will hold them back just like he us.

Expect to see months of tantrums from him for club and Country.

I'd actually be happier to see his contract terminated than watch him struggle so badly now. It's the attitude problem that bothers me most, he can't be stupid enough to not realise how bad he's playing and why he's struggling.

Irwin99

Must be the worst goal scoring form of his career since before the 2006-07 season :(

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He’s finished, but we didn’t create a lot for him. We can do with Martial back soon, Ronaldo is 37? After all.
Because he is not moving ffs. Plus he offers nothing in build up. And we did created him one chance. But he took ages to shoot so Trippier managed to block him.

arnoldS

We didn't create anything for him because his positioning is horrific. Absolute joke of a player He offers absolutely nothing anymore. Nothing.

I'm sick of this guy and his constant crying.

Ralph1386

He is our third best striker, and that is only because we don't have a fourth one.
He is our best striker simply because we don’t have another striker. Martial is always injured and Rashford is not a striker.

Dec9003

We didn't create anything for him because his positioning is horrific. Absolute joke of a player He offers absolutely nothing anymore. Nothing.

I'm sick of this guy and his constant crying.
That is true, he’s offside far too often. I think he’ll only continue to score if we make great chances for him is what I meant, like a winger beating two players and passing it to him for him to have a relatively easy finish.

Dec9003

Because he is not moving ffs. Plus he offers nothing in build up. And we did created them one chance. But he took ages to shoot so Trippier managed to block him.
Definitely, he struggles to get about the pitch, it’s a shame but he can’t go on forever.

arnoldS

That is true, he’s offside far too often. I think he’ll only continue to score if we make great chances for him is what I meant, like a winger beating two players and passing it to him for him to have a relatively easy finish.
I even doubt that because most of the times he isn't even in the box when he should. God knows what the hell he is doing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.