Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Martial appears to have got back into decent form this season, so when he's fit he is our best striker. Our entire attack and build-up functions far better with him up front than anybody else.

I do think Ronaldo is still a better striker than Rashford in most games though, despite his rough start to the season. A big match against City isn't one of them though, where really our only hope is probably Rashford hitting them on the break (although an argument could be made that he'd be better doing that on the left so Ronaldo should still be playing at striker).
You're probably right about Martial and the role he provides for the team, the team still lacks options upfront so Ronaldo will have to play as a striker instead of Martial from time to time. I do think he's decent overall as he is doing what he's supposed to do but he is lacking sharpness and composure but I'm sure he will improve as he gets more minutes.

troylocker

Here's an interesting stat for Ronaldo so far this season:

Except his penalty against Sheriff, Ronaldo has taken 26 shots so far this season (4,96 per 90 minutes).
3 on goal (11,5%)
0 in goal

For reference Haaland has taken 5 shots per 90 minutes and 38% of them in the back of the net this season (56,3% on target)

Mindblowing stuff.

Remember the geese

Here's an interesting stat for Ronaldo so far this season:

Except his penalty against Sheriff, Ronaldo has taken 25 shots so far this season (4,96 per 90 minutes).
2 on goal (7,7%)
0 in goal

For reference Haaland has taken 5 shots per 90 minutes and 38% of them in the back of the net this season (56,3% on target)

Mindblowing stuff.
Mindblowing that you've managed to make another post that has included Haaland.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Oh so he wasn’t finished when loads of people were saying he was? Interesting.
You never know. But Ronnie is nearing 38 years old. It's difficult to predict with 100% certainty when a players time is up, but in Ronnie's age somethings gotta give soon. But I'm not certain he's finished yet, but I don't think his ability justifies his wages anymore.

lenny_1248

Time for everyone to fall for baiting news articles again.
Duncan is literally Mendes' and Ronaldo's mouthpiece, who first broke the news of him [Ronaldo] wanting to leave.

Can't wait till this clown leaves the club and all his fanboys can follow.

MrEleson

here's ronaldo training under ralf.

And you really believe they had a good relationship because of a few hugs and smiles for pr?
No but the moral of the story is that we really don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes so you can’t just believe any report you see.

Luka Mora

No but the moral of the story is that we really don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes so you can’t just believe any report you see.
They're coming out of Ronaldo's agent's mouthpiece Duncan, who was the first one who leaked the news that he wanted to leave in the summer. And Ronaldo has form for undermining managers.

Last season he arranged meetings with Ralf, to have him change formations and threatened the club that he would leave in January leave Ralf was to stay

Last edited:

OpenIntrovert

If Ronaldo was truly a egoistic person who cannot tolerate being pushed to the bench as per what the posters here would love to believe, he would have done everything in his power to force himself out (if Ronaldo really was in the urge to leave, he would have taken a reduced salary offer and gone to another club). Not only has he accepted sitting on the bench, he is also taking on the challenge of trying to adapt to ETH's playing style despite no one his age ever succeeding at fitness training aimed at maximizing the player's pressing capabilities.

He has already proven that he is a true professional and whether he proves his performances on the field, he has already gained my respect for trying his best to adapt to the manager's methods. Unfortunately its sad that the fans prefer to believe the media rather than see the truth for themselves. Well its not surprising you guys are the same posters who go around bashing our other players like Rashford, Sancho etc simply because they dont destroy the opposition every game.

evil_geko

Will this toxic cnut leave the club already, I am tired of all the circus around him ffs. Doesn't like the training does he? Well feck off out of the club, accept lower wages somewhere and feck off.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It would be interesting where he will go after World Cup 2022. I think he has some chances to go to MLS, come back to Portugal or even come to Chelsea.

Luka Mora

If Ronaldo was truly a egoistic person who cannot tolerate being pushed to the bench as per what the posters here would love to believe, he would have done everything in his power to force himself out (if Ronaldo really was in the urge to leave, he would have taken a reduced salary offer and gone to another club). Not only has he accepted sitting on the bench, he is also taking on the challenge of trying to adapt to ETH's playing style despite no one his age ever succeeding at fitness training aimed at maximizing the player's pressing capabilities.

He has already proven that he is a true professional and whether he proves his performances on the field, he has already gained my respect for trying his best to adapt to the manager's methods. Unfortunately its sad that the fans prefer to believe the media rather than see the truth for themselves. Well its not surprising you guys are the same posters who go around bashing our other players like Rashford, Sancho etc simply because they dont destroy the opposition every game.
Leave my Ronaldo alone!!!

MrEleson

They're coming out of Ronaldo's agent's mouthpiece Duncan, who was the first one who leaked the news that he wanted to leave in the summer. And Ronaldo has form for undermining managers.

Last season he arranged meetings with Ralf, to have him change formations and threatened the club that he would leave in January leave Ralf was to stay
Well Fabrizio in his latest podcast has said that there are no problems with Erik and CR7 and that’s pretty much how it looks out there. But if you wanna believe this then that’s on you.

Red00012

Will this toxic cnut leave the club already, I am tired of all the circus around him ffs. Doesn't like the training does he? Well feck off out of the club, accept lower wages somewhere and feck off.
Don’t believe everything you hear in the media

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
This is crazy. I cannot believe this.

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but its almost as if Cristiano is a fully developed adult who is able to differentiate between emotion, and express them, according to the social environment he's in.

vanrooney

just let him go. we need a fresh start under eth without ghosts from the past. he is a legend but its time to say goodbye

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
He’ll manage it before the age of 35 if he stays fit. No question.
Depends on which team/club he will be in. If its a city type of team (which it will be as he is the chooser, not the clubs), barring career ending injuries he will reach there

Status
Not open for further replies.