Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I’m glad he has a moment to remember with us this season but it’s kinda mad to be playing him on Thursday and then again today.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Decent game, but we have to assume we're playing 10 men when not in possession what makes it even harder for the midfield two.

3KDré

I’m glad he has a moment to remember with us this season but it’s kinda mad to be playing him on Thursday and then again today.
Didn't really have a choice. He played well today anyway, so we can rest him next Thursday hopefully.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It's not like he started? Ten Hag didn't get much choice in the matter.

Great goal by Cristiano but damn our whole team needs to work twice as hard off-the-ball when he's jogging somewhere up front.

Roux

Decent game, but we have to assume we're playing 10 men when not in possession what makes it even harder for the midfield two.
No - the midfield made it harder for themselves. Ronaldo did his fair share of tackling / pressing.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He was pretty good today. The moment or so before his goal sums it up though. ETH was screaming for him to press harder, and then 30 secs later he scores. He'll feel vilified but the manager will demand something that's never been his game. Still thought he was actually quite decent even in the 2nd half today.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
No - the midfield made it harder for themselves. Ronaldo did his fair share of tackling / pressing.
He did his share, we can't expect him to do more especially considering he played recently as well, but it's still not enough to play weak midfield IMO.

Scottynaldinho

Good when he scores, finished when he doesnt
It's not like he started? Ten Hag didn't get much choice in the matter.

Great goal by Cristiano but damn our whole team needs to work twice as hard off-the-ball when he's jogging somewhere up front.
I doubt some of you even watch the game, he was excellent regardless of the goal and won the ball a few times in our own half.

tariqo

Supports
barcelona
Even though it was 1on1 but still good finish… overall performance still way below average & yes he must leave the club in jan .

Luka Mora

Was great to see him score and he played for the team today, put in a shift and his attitude was much better, I hate seeing the tantrums, was nice seeing him applaud bruno for trying to play him in even though it didn't come off.

Kopral Jono

Eh? I thought Ronaldo was excellent today. Solid link-up play, won a few important headers and showed good composure whenever we were a bit under the cosh.

DarkXaero

I thought he was quite good tonight, compared to his usual standard. He did get in the way of Bruno potentially scoring two goals, but aside from that, I don't have any real complaints.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
10 more games before the World Cup. He needs to start his ascent towards peaking for the WC.

Rossa

Certsinly didn’t look like the legs of. 73 yeard old for the goal, as many on herr claim. Still fast enough, and very well taken goal. Not much else to feed off on. Worked hard and played well.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Took two very good chances from his teammates while he was in offside positions.

Good finish but I thought he was very poor once again.

Zen86

Happy for him. He was rolling back the years with that goal and he desperately needed it.

He’s still a bit of a bellend though.

El Jefe

Now this was a good performance. People saying his last performance was good haven't a scooby.

He used the ball well today, made good runs and actually looked a lot more agile than he's looked at any point this season. His work off the ball was also very good.

I really hope now that he's got the goal in open play he can play with less of a monkey on his back.

Shark

@NotShark
He has such a strong mentality and narcissism that he simply won't allow himself to decline. He won't accept it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very well taken goal. Great to see he still has enough sharpness to score from that kind of run, and that he still isn't quite purely a penalty box poacher.

Was fecking fuming at him when he cost us a goal because he'd rather wave his arms about and whinge than bother getting the feck back onside, though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Easily his best game for a while. Goal gage him confidence and he worked his ass off. Still moments where his selfishness ruined clear chances for others, but that's something that's gotten him 700 goals so I get it. Anyway. He'll get his games given martials fitness, hopefully he stops being a dickhead and embraces a leader role as he steps back. Hope we see more of this rather than the shite over the first 2 months.

Mickson

Took two very good chances from his teammates while he was in offside positions.

Good finish but I thought he was very poor once again.
I agree. Can't believe people thought he was good. He has NO AWARENESS whatsoever. BUT, credit for the goal, he won us the game, and that can't be ignored but performance-wise, he wasn't particularly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.