Daniel James - Manchester United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Sure he's fast, but can he dribble with the ball? Under pressure? How's his passing? Will he maintain his composure under tough circumstances?

Just getting my foresight moans in when we inevitably see the Caf fall into the abyss after a 0-0 draw at Bournemouth.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
10 years ago Manchester United bought Obertan. Coincidence? I think not.

Fer

Is he going to play as our RW and compete with Lingard/Mata for that position? Or is he going to rotate with Martial?

youmeletsfly

Is he going to play as our RW and compete with Lingard/Mata for that position? Or is he going to rotate with Martial?
Hopefully he rotates with Martial and we get another RM.

From what I've seen from him recently, he can play both sides, but on the left he seems a bit more effective to me.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If he'll play as RW then there's really not much competition for him there whatsoever and could be the key for him to get solid run of games.

francobaresi

That's our summer rebuild complete. Getting it done early, no messing about. I like it. Good work Ed.

The treble is on lads

SCJY

Glad this is done. Hope we get Bruno Fernandez and Adrien Rabiot too.

Plus a right back and centre back. Would be a great window if we can do that.

billybee99

There is a tendency to put any new signings as a'first 11' player whatever that means. I think vs a team that is parking the bus in OT with a low block it is pretty naive to think james will be an immediate starter over Mata at the right sided attacking midfield spot. Most games we will have zero space to attack.
We're in massive trouble if either one of these guys is starting at RW next season. We still need a starting RW.

Ben Lamps

Christ there's some tiresome miserable wankers on here.
:lol:

Hes cost 15mill hes 21 and looks a very promising player. Good business if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Has anyone actually seen him play regularly enough to know if his crossing is as good as it looks on youtube? He looks to have a wand of a right foot. Pretty excited about him.

HJ12

Dribbling style reminds me a bit of Kanchelskis. Hopefully he can turn out to be as effective.

PeteManic

Another old boys signing. No scouting network. No knowledge. Nothing.

redshaw

Welcome to Old Trafford Daniel James

I expect him to be tearing teams apart soon.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Over the moon if James is anywhere near Marc Overmars in performance.
Me too. Because for me he's a speeded up version of him in style of play. If he can make it in the big league we'll have a hell of a player.

SCJY

Signings like this should be the bread and butter for a club such as United. Going from earning £4k per week to £60K per week. It's a dream for him. Roy of the Rovers, fantasy stuff. The galacticos can wait... but even then, I MUCHHH prefer to create the galacticos than buy the galacticos.

Welcome to United Daniel James... I really hope you kick on... HARDDD

Virgil

That's our summer rebuild complete. Getting it done early, no messing about. I like it. Good work Ed.

The treble is on lads
How can you possibly be so pessimistic. Need the quadruple at least after having forked out that amount of dosh particularly as its blown the budget for the next 3 years plus.

United Hobbit

That's exactly what it means. So you didn't sound silly after all.
Ah good thank you!

Anyone know what he's like at crossing? Know he's really rapid but hopefully he has other attributes as well, I'd also much rather a signing like him than an injury prone Bale.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Signings like this should be the bread and butter for a club such as United. Going from earning £4k per week to £60K per week. It's a dream for him. Roy of the Rovers, fantasy stuff. The galacticos can wait... but even then, I MUCHHH prefer to create the galacticos than buy the galacticos.

Welcome to United Daniel James... I really hope you kick on... HARDDD
That's a really fecking weird way to end a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.