g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

David Moyes West Ham Manager (Again) | European Champion

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
pretty delighted for him have to say.

only wanted them to win it because of Moyes

slored1

His stint at West Ham has been sensational. Who would have thought that in 2020.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Well done MOYSIE. I thought his career was in the gutter after those stints at socecidad and Sunderland

Idxomer

I have never realized he never won anything before except a promotion with PNE.

Rex Banner

Weirdly quite happy for him. Don't think I've ever seen him look that genuinely happy. That run on the pitch was Mourinho-esque :lol:

Zoo

Congrats and all but he’s going to be so smug for the rest of his career… Could have done it at United just needed the time!

BorisManUtd

Don’t care about WHU but well done to Moyes, really happy for him. Great achievement.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
This is the level of the guy. This is the level of trophy he’s capable of achieving. Fair fecks he got one but it’s taken long enough.

Watching him dancing away to this makes me shudder at how we ever employed him. Set us back a decade.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I’m really happy for David Moyes. Never felt this happy for another man’s glory.
God loves a trier.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Am I right in thinking they've just qualified for the Europa League?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This is the level of the guy. This is the level of trophy he’s capable of achieving. Fair fecks he got one but it’s taken long enough.

Watching him dancing away to this makes me shudder at how we ever employed him. Set us back a decade.
He really didn't. Woodward did.

Moyes was out of his depth and should've never been hired, but a poor managerial hire doesn't set a club back a decade. Top clubs make poor hires all the time and they bounce back quickly.

AndySmith1990

A manager who was at the club for 9 months can't do 10 years worth of damage

The Glazers and Woodward are responsible for our downfall

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
You are right
Ta.

Fighting relegation all year then ultimately ending up winning a trophy and with better European competition than achieved prior is a very funny season. Turned it all round right at the end.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t like West Ham since they have a weird hatred for us but I’m happy for Moyes, he deserves it.