David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

Minimalist

Some of you need your head checked having sympathy for a cretin like Moyes. He wasn’t working for free at United you know - I’d love to be paid well even though I’m awful at my job.

Understanding of the situation he was in? Err, maybe at a stretch. Sympathy? Feck me, that’s an insult to those who actually deserve it.

stevoc

It goes back before that: an already relegated West Ham beat United 1-0 to ensure Leeds won the league in 1992.
I had actually forgot about that, i remembered they stopped us winning the league in 1992 but i forgot they were already relegated.:mad:

Wankers

Minimalist

The Bloody-Nine

Even if the dissenting view is clearly moronic?

We had someone on here call him a "great manager" for feck sake.
How would I know, I was speculating.

Given the standard of shite that is posted in the mains football forums that doesn't particularly stand out.

Ronetta

Supports
Man City
They must have been so flattered when he said at the weekend he'd rather manage Everton. That's what must have persuaded them.

ChrisNelson

Give over, is he your uncle or something?

United fans are well within their rights to be bitter towards a thundercnut like Moyes.
It's massively, embarrassingly over the top is all I'm saying. It's one thing saying he didn't do the best job at United, fair enough I think that would be difficult to argue with but some of the comments and poison being spouted about him is unnecessary. Good or bad, he was still a United manager and I don't think he's done anything to deserve the bitterness. Some (if not most) people on here are wishing relegation on West Ham purely for appointing him! It's behaviour which if it took place on RAWK would be ripped to pieces.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Awful appointment, West Ham is supposed to be a club with money and ambition and one of the bigger teams behind the Top6, they shouldn't be in a relegation battle and now they are hiring Moyes. They will follow Sunderland imo, if not this year then next.

Moyes managed to make us finish behind Everton and win at OT, he now can dave them with getting West Ham relegated.

buchansleftleg

You guys need to watch how Jagielka blows bubbles! That's how you blow Bubbles!

Realistically "forever" is a long time to be blowing bubbles...we need to be more like Man City's bubble machine but this club won't be able to attract soapy bubbles of that calibre just yet.

shaky

It's massively, embarrassingly over the top is all I'm saying. It's one thing saying he didn't do the best job at United, fair enough I think that would be difficult to argue with but some of the comments and poison being spouted about him is unnecessary. Good or bad, he was still a United manager and I don't think he's done anything to deserve the bitterness. Some (if not most) people on here are wishing relegation on West Ham purely for appointing him! It's behaviour which if it took place on RAWK would be ripped to pieces.
You'd get banned from RAWK if you said a single good word about Roy Hodgson and he wasn't as bad as Moyes. If he kept his mouth shut after leaving, most folk probably wouldn't care about him, but he still uses every opportunity to moan about how he was treated here so any goodwill I had for him faded long ago.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Not really, he dragged our club to levels we hadn't seen for 25 or more years and destroyed the legacy that SAF had built up, he deserves every bit of vitriol he gets.

IAmAWinner

Honestly think Moyes is a good manager. Looking at how LVG and Jose have done so far, then I wouldn't have minded if we gave him some more time. At WHU he has some great players to work with, with wise January acquisitions, he could make top 10, maybe even top 8.
lol

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
If he can replicate his Everton days in West Ham, there should be no issues, as I have said earlier.
Moyes is not a winner, never will be. He is good for clubs whose top-most priorities is to stay in the top league and maintain good financial status.

stevoc

It's massively, embarrassingly over the top is all I'm saying. It's one thing saying he didn't do the best job at United, fair enough I think that would be difficult to argue with but some of the comments and poison being spouted about him is unnecessary. .
It isn't embarrassing at all it is the appropriate level of bitterness to hold towards a wanker like Moyes who damaged the club you support, took zero responsibility for his failures, blames everyone else and continues to talk shit about and disrespect the club/previous manager/ex-players and fans to this day.He deserves all the stick he gets for being such a smarmy delusional tosser.

Go look on the Sunderland forum to see what they think about him. He's a smug twat who rubs people up the wrong way with all the bullshit he spouts though his media buddies and it's not isolated to United fans.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-to-west-ham.1401025/

Some (if not most) people on here are wishing relegation on West Ham purely for appointing him!
The vast majority of United fans wish relegation on West Ham regardless of who their manager is.

Good or bad, he was still a United manager and I don't think he's done anything to deserve the bitterness. behaviour which if it took place on RAWK would be ripped to pieces
There was no good during his time here and stop acting like Redcafe is some bastion of virtue, at times it's as bad as any other forum. Ironically this place was most like Rawk 4 years ago when people were blindly supporting Moyes like a cult leader when all logic and reason suggested he was failing badly and wouldn't turn it around.

Brophs

The One and Only
"West Ham United Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Steven Pienaar from retirement for an undisclosed fee."

The Purley King

I will always remember that game against Fulham at OT when we had something like 70 crosses.
Perhaps that will be his plan now, at least he'll have Andy Carroll potentially on the end of them.

poleglass red

I will always remember that game against Fulham at OT when we had something like 70 crosses.
Perhaps that will be his plan now, at least he'll have Andy Carroll potentially on the end of them.
jaysus mate, don't bring that game up, still to this day can't believe that game. I was at that game, Fulham had a lad playing centre half that day, forget his name, 6 ft 7 in he was. What do we do, play non stop crosses. If I had seen that at non league I would have laughed at it.Inept beyond belief

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I think you have just invoked the football gods, you are down to play them at Upton Park on St.Paddys day 17th March 2018.

I bet when they play you Moyes gets Carroll back to winning ways and Hart plays a blinder to show he is still a true blue.

Of course even if they beat you they may well go down.
Please, don't even go there!

Oaencha

It was 81 crosses to be exact, made even more ludicrous by the fact they had a 6ft 7 centre back called Dan Burn in defence.

Robbie Boy

This is funnier than that time Liverpool completely bottled the league under Rodgers.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I've given this some thought and all I can come up with is that it's not a good idea.