Day 10: Ecuador vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Qatar | Iran vs USA | Wales vs England

Deery

Dreary
I put £10 on Senegal to win the whole thing at the start.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That‘s à lame conspiracy theory…we never cheated.
Beautiful scenes, seeing Cassano celebrate thinking he'd scored the all important goal until to be told the other game is the exact score that would knock Italy out.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So one game started the 2nd half 3 minutes ago, the other is still in the middle of a commercial break. What's the point of playing the games at the same time?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Beautiful scenes, seeing Cassano celebrate thinking he'd scored the all important goal until to be told the other game is the exact score that would knock Italy out.
Meh, rules were broken but we should have gone out on overall GD anyways. Trapattoni was just poor, he had an incredible team at his disposal and squandered it being so overtly negative. As Lippi showed 2 years later

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Ive seen amateur defending better than that from Qatar. Less than pathetic.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Now bring Simons and Frimpong please.. maybe it becomes more fun to watch
Yes please! Time to give some others players minutes, also in case they're needed later on. Or maybe Van Gaal wants this time to build some confidence and routine and play itself into form. It's his ideal group I guess.
Absolutely mental. They just stopped :lol:
Yeah, De Jong came from way behind them! It was easier for him though, he basically just had to run into the ball, the defenders had to kick it out of the way. But still.

Nick7

God, this Dutch team is really bringing back the bad memories of LVG’s time here.

Telsim

I hope Holland score at least one more time. Give Qatar a proper send off.

Antarion

Qatar is miles and miles the worst team of this tournament. Can't believe they won an asian title not so long ago. Almost feel sorry for the home croud. I feel that nearly any other team brought more to the table in terms of either quality or entertainment

Stadjer

Yes please! Time to give some others players minutes, also in case they're needed later on. Or maybe Van Gaal wants this time to build some confidence and routine and play itself into form. It's his ideal group I guess.

Yeah, De Jong came from way behind them! It was easier for him though, he basically just had to run into the ball, the defenders had to kick it out of the way. But still.
Ugh.. instead of Simons we get Vincent Jansen :(

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve never seen such casual reactions to goals at a World Cup. Qatar :lol: