Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
You must have a short memory. Villa battered us down that side second half. The last two goals we’ve conceded have both come down that flank with Dalot in no mans land.
You are right, we were weak on that side against Villa.

Abraxas

Well it is opinion after all. I personalyl hate the over use of stats nowadays though. Lets be honest, you can always find or use certain stats to back an argument, they can be misleading. Not saying that this is what yo uare doing. I genuinely would stat Bissaka over Dalot any day of the week even in his current form, and I just dont see any right backs he is definately better than. He carris the ball ok, but I really see nothing creative or end product....I mean what is a progressive pass, playign the ball 10 yards forward? That can mislead stats, he simply doenst create, he is no better for me than Bissaka in tha tdepartment and we slate Bissaka. WHy didnt Milan want to keep him if he is any good?
Well, going into a debate on stats always becomes rather circular and has a tendency to derail things. But suffice to say, they can track more things than we are generally capable of in a match, where we are primarily enjoying a game of football.

Also I don't think the notion Milan think he's shite is quite right. There were reports they were happy to have him back on loan. Doesn't mean that much because why wouldn't they, he is a cheap option for them.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He has been a breath of fresh air since coming in to the starting eleven, but I do feel there's still a lot he needs to improve on like his final crossing and tackling.

Our pressing system suits him well, I do enjoy watching him press high up, he plays football like he actually enjoys it, which can't be said about a lot of our players, I'll be gutted if we don't persist on him until he fully grows into the all round Right wing back.

mavradal

All the wrong moves. Rare to see someone get it so wrong on both ends of the field.
Had a decent game actually, came close to scoring a goal as well. As for Southampton's goal, he was not at fault as he was marking his man while Varane and Maguire were both in wrong positions at that moment.

Abraxas

Wasted a couple of great opportunities to deliver a ball today, a quarter chance from the angle as well. Certainly needs to improve the end product substantially.

spiriticon

Is he purposely aiming for the corner flag with his crosses? Maybe it's a cheeky bet between him and Shaw?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Had a decent game actually, came close to scoring a goal as well. As for Southampton's goal, he was not at fault as he was marking his man while Varane and Maguire were both in wrong positions at that moment.
That's the problem though, isn't it. All the goals come from that side, he's never there. And he crosses the ball into no man's land every time. Every single time.

Abraxas

I think he's being written off a bit harshly. It's not completely promising but still relatively young and inexperienced in senior football. Has many less games than our other option. He's probably only one or two aspects of improvement away from being a pretty respectable squad member. I think the frustration is just that he's the best we've got right now which is pretty sad, but unfortunately true.

Devil may care

For me this lad is a victim of the fact we are all pissed off with the results at the moment, so as the Caf is emptying the contents of it's collective anus on the team he's getting some unwarranted fecal drizzle on him. Defensively he's improved, passes it well, he got forward more than once and Rashford just ignored him, then in the break late on Elanga had ran offside so he had to hold on to the ball which looked bad until you see the replay.

Bobski

Dribbles well, but he is a graduate with honours from the Gabby Heinze school of crossing, ballooning them out for throw ins on the far side.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
For me this lad is a victim of the fact we are all pissed off with the results at the moment, so as the Caf is emptying the contents of it's collective anus on the team he's getting some unwarranted fecal drizzle on him. Defensively he's improved, passes it well, he got forward more than once and Rashford just ignored him, then in the break late on Elanga had ran offside so he had to hold on to the ball which looked bad until you see the replay.
There should be a rule against two faecal/anal metaphors in one post.

Ignoring that I completely agree. There is no way he’s anywhere near the main set of problems that Utd face at the moment. Sort out about 5 other positions and then focus on him, but right now? Nah mate.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's absolutely shite. People are kidding themselves into thinking there's a player there.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He was brilliant in first half but faded away like the rest of the team.

Much better than AWB and hope he is given time to improve .

Hes in great form. Defensively hes sharpened up and he is always looking forward. If he had somebody better than rashford ahead he might have created a goal.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His crossing has to be so much better

Canagel

He's absolutely shite. People are kidding themselves into thinking there's a player there.
The standards of our fanbase are on the floor.

He isn't our worst player but is hardly top 3 or 5 fullback in the world material which should be the minimum expected for the supposed biggest club in the world.

NZT-One

He was brilliant in first half but faded away like the rest of the team.

Much better than AWB and hope he is given time to improve .
Brilliant? Brilliant??? What the hell was brilliant?

The day has come, words lost meaning all together.

Ekeke

Made some quality passes in behind the defence from right back to our attacking players and we didnt make the most of them. His crossing was dissappointing though

mavradal

That's the problem though, isn't it. All the goals come from that side, he's never there. And he crosses the ball into no man's land every time. Every single time.
You could have brought prime Dennis Irwin or Gary Neville in those moments and you'd get the same story, no player would be able to cover two or three players at the same time.

mavradal

Another good performance, love it when my favourite Utd player pulls another solid one.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's taken over from Rojo by taking horrendous shots from silly positions instead of keeping possession and piling the pressure on the opposition

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The RB position is his by right at this point, still think we should have our eyes on one in the summer.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The RB position is his by right at this point, still think we should have our eyes on one in the summer.
I think there are too many other areas of priority in the summer. I'd be happy with Laird coming back to challenge Dalot for the spot (assuming he continues looking as good for Bournemouth as he did for Swansea).

If we can feck AWB off to a midtable club who think they can use him, great.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Only option is Mazraoui on a free if we get Ten Hag... Other than that it's gonna be dalot. He's young and improving though, so there's plenty to be encouraged about IMO. Don't understand why Ole hated him tbh.

Kag

Of course we should. He isn’t even close to being good enough.

We need a decent right back as a matter of urgency and this was apparent last summer. The club, as usual, did feck all and now we need even more players than we did in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.