Diogo Dalot | Done Deal | Speaks better English than Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

:nervous: no white text?
I meant like, we dont need competition for him, we need to replace him, like now. Sadly as long he is at the club, he will be a starter under JM, this kid could be next Cafu, would mean feck all to him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
@Kidders can you see why we were treating these deals as basically done?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I meant like, we dont need competition for him, we need to replace him, like now. Sadly as long he is at the club, he will be a starter under JM, this kid could be next Cafu, would mean feck all to him.
Ah I see

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why would we sign him if we have no intention to develop him & use him? This narrative of Mourinho loving certain players is ridiculous, if a player is underperforming he'll get dropped, simple as. Pogba & Sanchez getting dropped last season proved nobody is untouchable. He was the 1st to have the balls to stop shoe horning Rooney into the team every week too.

Reactions: Sultan

Nick7

What a ridiculous post

Inter Yer Nan

Obviously he's going to be getting used to a new country, a new league etc; so we can't expect him to take Valencia's place right away given his age and lack of top flight experience but probably he will do in his second season. Hopefully he gets plenty of game time though perhaps a lot in the cup's and in weeks where we have 2 games. 17m could be an absolute steal for a potentially brilliant full-back.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Seems like he's going to be Darmian's replacement, playing both sides but hopefully will feature more than Darmian ever did.

R'hllor

Why would we sign him if we have no intention to develop him & use him? This narrative of Mourinho loving certain players is ridiculous, if a player is underperforming he'll get dropped, simple as. Pogba & Sanchez getting dropped last season proved nobody is untouchable. He was the 1st to have the balls to stop shoe horning Rooney into the team every week too.
Thats horseshit, specially under JM.

What a ridiculous post
You wouldnt recognize ridiculous post even if it hits you in the head.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
We all know we need a new RB. However let's be frank no one had heard of this guy 2 weeks ago. Utd should be buying first team players who can come straight in and do a job, we are already overstacked with average squad players
We will do that signing for LB I believe and meanwhile Young can help Valencia on the right... The let's hope Dalot settles after one season and can take over

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Thats horseshit, specially under JM.
Real good argument there mate. Care to name some examples?

I suspect you think Valencia? Well the alternative is Darmian, who would you prefer? Anyone else? Lukaku perhaps? He's proven to be far more effective up front than Rashford & Martial, and despite his mid season blip had a solid first season for us. Anyone else?

Loublaze

ATLien
We dont need competition for Valencia.
Valencia is not going to be sold this summer so we might as well see get used to the idea that this kid has been brought in as competition and with a view to the future.

Nikelesh Reddy

I”m glad that we are signing a new RB to compete with Valencia....I”ve never seen the lad play,so I can’t comment on his game,but he’s from Porto so hopefully Jose knows what he’s doing...

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Obviously he's going to be getting used to a new country, a new league etc; so we can't expect him to take Valencia's place right away given his age and lack of top flight experience but probably he will do in his second season. Hopefully he gets plenty of game time though perhaps a lot in the cup's and in weeks where we have 2 games. 17m could be an absolute steal for a potentially brilliant full-back.
Praise the lord for release clauses (if he works out :p)

gr3yham3

Will it be a double signing announcement? The last one we had was Schweinderlin right?

Status
Not open for further replies.