4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagooDad

It's obvious that all managers that benched him knew what they were doing.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
He's wily. He's seen all the criticism Fernandes has got in here for being too focused on creating things and conceding possession, or the times he's been criticised for being a headless chicken chasing trying to press single handedly and VDB has thought "I'm having none of that".

Irwin99

I didn't even see the game but when you read that even the match commentator reports were saying he was utterly anonymous again it really doesn't surprise. Needs to go back to Holland and resurrect his career I think.

Canucantona20

He doesnt impact the game at all. At least Fred you can see his impact on the pitch. Donny just moves around and plays a back pass to who ever passed him the ball.

Bobski

Can we start quoting the people who claimed he just needed games under a manager who knows him and trusts him?
Reality of Donny has been staring people in the face after about 2 weeks of his first season but they have refused to see it.

Sgreddevil

I hope eth is not practising favouritism by starting him. I can't see what dvb has done so far to deserve a starting place. At least mcfred has some uses in protecting the defence line. Dvb needs to prove himself as subsititute first.

Quagmire Maguire

Terrible signing like SO many others the resident caf scouts have clamoured for, (Di Maria, Pogba, Maguire, Sanchez, Falcao) exactly why I don't want De Jong anywhere near this club!

Sylar

Ole, Ralf, lampard seemingly didn't rate him.
Eth seems to only be using him now due to Bruno being out (and some of our options like Sancho and Anthony not being available)

He's been given a few games but I can't remember a single thing about his performances

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Ajax robbed us. Whoever scouted him should be sacked. One of the worst players I’ve ever seen in a Utd shirt. And Elanga was on the pitch today too.

King Eric 7

Ajax robbed us. Whoever scouted him should be sacked. One of the worst players I’ve ever seen in a Utd shirt. And Elanga was on the pitch today too.
This. I'm not blaming the player but the fecker who signed him. He's never been good enough for us and it was one of our most bizarre signings of the last decade and we've made some pretty poor signings.

RedStarUnited

He shouldnt even be in training. He will
Make our other players look better than they are.

Betson

Invisible man routine again , like Sancho he is so passive and does not seem to have any fire in him at all.

Best for all if we can offload him ASAP and get in someone who can make a difference.

Zoo

Hopefully the last time we see him in a United shirt

RedDevilQuebecois

Condemn him to the reserves until we sell him in January. Just for the sake of accumulated minutes and performances, there was just no reason for him to start ahead of Fred or McTominay today even though I'm not a fan of Fred nor McTominay.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Has he ever done a single good thing in the shirt? I haven’t seen it.

spiriticon

Ten Hag should make Donny, Sancho and Lindelof look in the mirror and repeat 'I'm a lion, RAWR' 1000 times

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
He plays like my 5 year old, just generally runs near where the play is without actually ever attempting to get to the ball.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
His movement and off the ball runs used to be his only elite skill, and he seems to have forgotten how to do that.

Honestly no idea what he's even for anymore.

Oldham

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeee never play him again.
This is ridiculous. Fokking joke he's a professional footballer. Useless

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Don’t think the Ado Den Haag and Go Ahead Eagles of the world can afford his salary
I'm sure Ajax are deluded enough to buy him back for 20 million. Still a hefty loss, but watching this baby deer in a United shirt is more painfull than losing 20 million surely.

Trequarista10

Players I'd rather see start at number 10 ahead of Donny:

Bruno
Eriksen
Sancho
Martial
Antony
Rashford
Garnacho
Ronaldo
Fred
Pellistri
Shoretire
Iqbal
Casemiro
McTominay
Elanga
Diallo
Hannibal
Shaw
Malacia
Dalot
Maguire
Lindelof
Martinez
Hanson
Mainoo
Gore
McNeil
Jones
Tuanzebe

The only players who may be more useless in that position would be the keepers and AWB.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Honestly, having watched him since he's been a united player, what the feck is this guy good at?

Dansk

I think we can say by now that he's had his chances and didn't live up to even the most lenient expectations.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I've often called for him to get a run of games to see what he can do. I'll own that one, my bad, I am an idiot. I want the run of games to stop now.

He makes everything look difficult. Even running or playing a 5 yard pass looks like he's at full stretch or about to bust a gut. Nothing he does looks natural or comfortable.

Weren't Real Madrid about to buy him before we did? What was he doing at Ajax that he's not doing now? I appreciate the level is different, but he shouldn't look like running and passing under no pressure are a stretch for him just because he's playing at a higher level.

Status
Not open for further replies.