Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really showing us why a proper striker is so important. Love him already.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
At fault for the second goal but played a part in our second goal. Wish that header went in. Overall he played well, his flick back heel pass for Greenwood was good thinking.

Our regular striker now

el3mel

This header should have went in. Really, really shame. That was a proper striker's header.

gottho

He seems to have an understanding with Bruno Fernandez, same thought process to play the game

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Mixed performance. Some bad mistakes, some lovely moments. Impressive workrate and surprisingly effective at nicking the ball.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lads, I forgot what it felt like to have a proper striker :drool:

Raven

He was kinda quiet, but also very involved at the same time, weirdly. He just oozes class though. So much energy. He moves like he's 25.
Aye, but they were a good few, just off the top of my head.

Gorgeous flick to Greenwood.
Won the ball for our 2nd.
Won free kick for our 3rd.
Amazing run and header.
Agreed. His momenta of quality were very good, he just wasn't very involved... which happens. He's a great player to have in the squad, I think his hold up play isn't great but his movement and intelligence is world class.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Top player. He’s relentless in his effort. Very unlucky not to score that header which would have been a cracker. Is he going to make the Sheffield game now though?

Tragically Hip

In a one-off game against any club in the world, I'd prefer him as our striker over Martial at the moment. His willingness to win seems so much higher to me, and he doesn't put his head down if he misses or makes a mistake.

Giggsy13

Top player. He’s relentless in his effort. Very unlucky not to score that header which would have been a cracker. Is he going to make the Sheffield game now though?
He was also unlucky not to score against PSG. He’s running and movement is on another level to our forwards. Greenwood and Martial should be taking notes!

eire-red

He is such a warrior. That header was so majestic, wish it settled into the bottom corner.

Idxomer

Even though that wasn't a particularly great performance, he was involved in a lot of good moves and should've finished the night with a great goal.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
In a one-off game against any club in the world, I'd prefer him as our striker over Martial at the moment. His willingness to win seems so much higher to me, and he doesn't put his head down if he misses or makes a mistake.
He literally lay on the floor for a minute after the miss!

I fully agree with you though. Predicted he'd take martials spot. He has the world class aura about him

AshRK

What a player. No goals or assist yet doesn't hide away or goes missing. Top mentality.

Devil may care

I love that South American pitpull style he has, Tevez and Suarez gave a lot to their teams with that agressive mindset, loved how he celebrated Rashford's goal and used his savvy to win the freekick that we won the game from, just wish that header had gone in.

Tragically Hip

He literally lay on the floor for a minute after the miss!

I fully agree with you though. Predicted he'd take martials spot. He has the world class aura about him
Haha, fair play. I meant he didn't let it affect his confidence.

MattyB1986

Quality player... Wish we got him earlier - unlucky with that header, would have loved to have seen his first goal at OT against the dippers. But great mentality!

Status
Not open for further replies.