6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost7

Him and Bruno were just unbelievable. He could have got like 4 goals if he was a bit more clinical, but my goodness he's such a fine player. How I wish we could have gotten him 5 years earlier

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This Country Grammar revival with the face plaster >>

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What a player. Seriously though- why the hell did PSG release him. As if I fecking care. Should have had 4 goals by himself .

Thought Bruno would give him the ball for the hatrick

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Possible 10/10 and still was utterly wasteful in front of goal. Absolutely vintage Cavani.

mancan92

That's Cavani in a nutshell his whole career. Runs himself into the ground, fantastic movement get involved everywhere and scores goals. The other side is his touch isn't great and he missing alot of chances. But he's always been that way.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I’ve seen people calling him Donkey in match thread today, Cavani of people.:lol: The guy has probably the highest football IQ in the whole team.
Indeed and his instinct up there with Benzema or Zlatan. Question is how many years we could squeeze from him more...

El Jefe

Can someone steal his passport please. We can't afford to lose him this summer.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Probably the best individual performance by a United player I’ve seen in a long while. A proper no.9 performance! Please stay for another season..

I wouldn’t even swap him with Kane.

432JuanMata

People here used to call him a donkey in his prime and say he could only do it in the French League. Chap is class and has plenty left hope he signs for another year

TrustInOle

What a wonder he has been! I hope to god, us winning the Europa and finishing close behind City is enough to persuade him to give it another year and try challenge the big honours!

If not, he will leave as a cult hero, similar the Larsson but more so. Class player!

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I really hope the rumours of him wanting to leave are nothing more than that, class player.

Alemar

2 goals, 2 assists, earned penalty and must have scored 2 or 3 more.

Lassitude42

Imperious - the touch, the vision, the technique were all sublime. Rapidly becoming my favourite player at the club. What an absolute boss

Reactions: Jippy
Status
Not open for further replies.