Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Falconhoof

It's hard work isn't it. Were winning and how we generally win, down to a bit of world classery. The rest of it is tiring to watch every week. Is this what we've become? Allowing Burnley to dominate us even though they're clearly offering no threat. I guess they're so desperate for the win, it's defend lead mode. It's still difficult watching regardless

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
How about the "official cry baby" medal to yourself.

Jeez - do you even know how ridiculous you sound ?crying about a player who were at some other club..Probably a contender for the most stupid post of the year.
Mentioned nothing about players at other clubs but goes on to assume shit just to score some points for moral victory :lol:

Varane, Awb, Shaw, Martinez I guess were playing for other clubs right? How come Rashford and Casemiro look so unfit? They might be playing at other clubs right?

Continue to look stupid fella.

hobbers

Comfortably outplayed by Wolves then Forest then Burnley...

Not looking great for him to be honest.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Think he’s gonna lose the players faith aswell as the fans faith if we keep playing like this and if he keeps delaying subs.

el3mel

Barely scrapped a win here, similar to Wolves. We're lucky we're playing Burnley.

At least it's gonna be a peaceful few days.

tomaldinho1

The energy he’s given has been great. Overall quality a bit mixed.
Oh I’d say he’s been very good but as a stick to beat ETH with (that’s he’s starting in game week 6 and he’s had some cameos) is weird.

cyberman

Think he’s gonna lose the players faith aswell as the fans faith if we keep playing like this and if he keeps delaying subs.
Keep playing like this? We’ve been stupidly open and attacking for 4/5 weeks now. Top XG in the league or whatever that fecking stat is

Redstain

Not greatest performance but important result. Hard to know if it's enough to turn a corner but only time will tell.

3KDré

We've had 3 different defences in this game alone and people are here moaning about style of play. Get a grip.

Josep Dowling

He’s making the same mistakes as all prior managers. Now starting to sit deep and let teams come at us. His subs are questionable at best, always too late for them to make an impact.

I honestly think he’s lost the dressing room.

Superunknown

We narrowly won a game we should be comfortably winning.

Everyone looks short of confidence. Including him. We've got to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and take charge. The lateness of the subs was infuriating.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
And i thought that Solskjaer was bad with subs. Both have two same rules;
1) Never, ever change before 60th minute
2) If you are winning, wait 85th minute

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
My word you are annoying. Do you ever feel the need to stop yourself from trying to patronise people with a different opinion and not play the top red. Pain in the ass.
Add to that, the poster didn't even bother to read what I posted and just hopped upon the virtue signaling bandwagon just for the sake of it. Annoying af.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He can’t construct an attack. Barely make opposing keepers save anything, and happen to score from a chance that wasn’t really a chance.

el3mel

Keep playing like this? We’ve been stupidly open and attacking for 4/5 weeks now. Top XG in the league or whatever that fecking stat is
We're playing like shit. Today we were playing a relegation fodder who didn't benefit from their ball possession though.

redNATION

Brighton had more attacking threat with Welbeck and Lallana, how ETH can’t get some attacking patterns of play is beyond me.

I don’t think he’ll last very much longer with performances like these. City and Liverpool will put 6 past us with ease.

AndySmith1990

We're in trouble as soon as we have a run of games against decent teams. Dreadful football and dreadful management

cyberman

We're playing like shit. Today we were playing a relegation fodder who didn't benefit from their ball possession though.
And we played well v Spurs, Arsenal, at times v Brighton and Bayern and lost all 4.
We can criticise whatever about the team and Ten Hag but we simply haven’t been playing like shit. At least our heads didn’t drop when VAR went against us this time

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Mentioned nothing about players at other clubs but goes on to assume shit just to score some points for moral victory :lol:

Varane, Awb, Shaw, Martinez I guess were playing for other clubs right? How come Rashford and Casemiro look so unfit? They might be playing at other clubs right?

Continue to look stupid fella.
No but Mount and Sofiyan were. Varane played just 24 games. Malacia played only 22.

So this overplaying theory of yours is shit. In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We’re shite. Winning games by individual brilliance. You’d think we’d see some sort of style by now. Every other team that bring in new managers get a style a lot quicker.

el3mel

And we played well v Spurs, Arsenal, at times c Brighton and Bayern and lost all 4.
We can criticise whatever about the team and Ten Hag but we simply haven’t been playing like shot. At least our heads didn’t drop when VAR went against us this time
We played well for like 20 minutes at most in all these games. Unfortunately for you, games consist of 90 minutes not 20 minutes only.

mav_9me

Brilliant win. Extremely hard fought. Made the changes which led to a stiffer midfield.

cyberman

We played well for like 20 minutes at most in all these games. Unfortunately for you, games consist of 90 minutes not 20 minutes only.
We did not play well for only twenty minutes against Spurs, Arsenal and Bayern. You’re simply lying now to make a point.