• This poll will close: .

::sonny::

No fred, maguire, ronaldo, shaw

Only for this i will be always grateful to 10hag

Last edited:

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Big calls to drop some of thr big names, here to hopeing it doesn't back fire.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He still want to take the game to Liverpool. If it was defend and counter, he would have gone for a defensive line up. Atleast he has creative options in midfield.

We may suffer a huge loss but I like what he is trying to do.

GreatDane

Many if not all of us were prepared that it would take a while for him to get us going again, and while I didn't expect us to lose 0-4 to Brentford I like that he's shaking things up and not afraid to bench underperforming players no matter who they are.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Felt sorry for ten Hag in that interview… they was interrogating him. When they asked the question about how often he speaks to the glazer, he didn’t even know how to answer it or what to say. That shows that he very rarely speaks to them

::sonny::

Finally someone with the balls to bench fred, maguire, ronaldo, shaw all together in a beat

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
If he gets rinsed yet again a lot of questions will be asked of ETH.

Flexdegea

If he gets rinsed yet again a lot of questions will be asked of ETH.

Let them ask, I'm not sure what the options are. Could go the same shite and line up same suspects and set up to contain and still lose. Least he is going with how he plays, up to the players now

hobbers

More than obvious that ETH wouldnt have spoken much to the Glazers, such an asinine question. Why would he? He was hired by Murtough and Arnold. He has no reason to speak to the Glazers and the Glazers dont give a feck about the football side of things.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
More than obvious that ETH wouldnt have spoken much to the Glazers, such an asinine question. Why would he? He was hired by Murtough and Arnold. He has no reason to speak to the Glazers and the Glazers dont give a feck about the football side of things.
They don't ask other managers how often they speak to their club's owners as well. Just pushing their agenda. I'm really tired of the media. Let the fans do our business without the press getting involved. Sick of them.

Chairman Steve

Tuchel said he never met Abramovich until they won the Champions League final, so if anyones making a big deal out the manager has not met the owners then it’s stupid.

I’m pretty sure there was a news article months back saying ETH has met them virtually anyway, just not in person.

newgiz

No matter the result of today's game, every player dropped by Ten Hag deserved to be dropped. And we know McTominay won't start from the next game as well now that we have Casemro.

I hope for our sake this is the start of something good.

Jazz

Casemiro looks so serious! :)

Anustart89

I wonder how many times Gary and Carragher have spoken to Jeremy Darroch and Dana Strong (Had to google those names).

Jazz

No matter the result of today's game, every player dropped by Ten Hag deserved to be dropped. And we know McTominay won't start from the next game as well now that we have Casemro.

I hope for our sake this is the start of something good.
Honestly think McTominay is an ok guy. He just doesn't have the talent sadly.

Jazz

Nice to see Casemiro greeting Keane! :drool: Wow the respect from him for Roy.Nice to see.

AttackAttackAttack

I want to see Rashford and Elanga getting onto the balls over the top from Eriksen. That’s where we are going to make our money tonight.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This. It's a non-story.

Polar

Really like the ETHs start up today. ETH has impressive guts and isn’t afraid of trying something new. He knew he had to do drastic changes. That’s what we’ve been lacking the last years. Even if things didn’t work, we tried the same thing over and over again.

Zen86

Hopefully a glimpse of the future. We look very tidy and more composed then we have for a long time.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Really like the ETHs start up today. ETH has impressive guts and isn’t afraid of trying something new. He knew he had to do drastic changes. That’s what we’ve been lacking the last years. Even if things didn’t work, we tried the same thing over and over again.
He finally make the big decisions and we look so much better

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
No more Maguire and Shaw is a good start, now work this week and half to get Bruno and Rashford off.

Zen86

Whatever happens in the second half, that’s 45 minutes he can build on. He’s got some fight back in the team and we’ve played some nice football at times. We actually look like we’re playing together for a change.