Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 646 44.5%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 805 55.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I remember when I introduced Hennie Ten Hag to his future wife.

I said to him in fluent Dutch, 'your going to conceive the future manager of United, the guy to bring them out of the post Sir Alex gloom'
So happy I was first and proved right.

What a night that was...

Real Name

Watched him when I was giving lectures at training school I was a lecturer in.
Saw the talent right away, asked him if he wants to come under my wing.

The rest is history.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
To be fair, during that time, any promising up and coming manager whose focus was attacking football was called a hipster manager and not any better than Ole. It was a very annoying time if you were not of that opinion.
I had just managed to consign those days when the ‘Ole in’ nutters almost ruined this forum to the dustbin of my mind but now you’ve managed to re-traumatise me with that post.

Absolute mentalists trying to speak with utmost authority on United every single day for what seemed like eternity. I love Ole, but feck me, those charlatans almost ruined his legacy gaslighting other fans with their refusal to admit his shortcomings and ill-fit for the job as United manager.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The first manager we had since SAF who is not a dinosaur or outright incompetent. And how we are selling him short by not giving him the players needed.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.

bosskeano

have a big match coming up against City and could possibly have to face City or Newcastle in the semifinal of the Cup with Barcelona in the Europa....games coming thick n fast and with significance against big opponents

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
Pretty sure I made a thread about Ten Hag potential before everyone else. Although I also can't find the thread now can't remember the title!!! Still it’s nice to see everyone agrees now that I was both right and first.
next up you'll tell me you've always been a triangle

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Such a class man! To invite Charlton’s manager to carrington is really nice of him. He’s a likeable guy. Compared to some of the managers we’ve had, mourinho who constantly falls out with people. It’s good to have a manager that the players respect and who respects the players. Positive environment is the best working one.

lex talionis

Six weeks ago I gave ETH an A- for his job performance to date. I hope he will accept my apologies. It’s clearly an A+.

croadyman

No matter what happens against City, this is only just beginning and it’s already very promising and exciting.
Yeah would say right now our first XI is still a progressive CM and top class striker away from challenging maybe even modern style GK too, in terms of squad depth feel that we still need cover at CB, DM, and AM to cope on all fronts