Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 656 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 809 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
First trophy and this is completely without a ball retainer in midfield. :drool:

horse_pills

Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since that 4-0 Brentford humiliation and we all though Ten Hag had a huge job on his hands. The turnaround since then to now has been astounding and it's all down to the manager. The signings, the tactics, the togetherness, the substitutions, the man management, the difficult decisions, etc... there are so many factors that have gone into our success and he's gotten them spot on just as he did at Ajax.

Reactions: Cheimoon

SAFMUTD

Absolutely nailed today, the subs killed Newcastle momentum. He's the real deal love him.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I tell you guys, we have crossed the hardest bridge. A bridge infested with sharks, crocodiles, tides etc. The mental block has been bypassed, now the team will 100% believe in ETH, even if we didn't have doubters in there.

The sky is the limit to ETH now.

Nick7

Absolutely nailed today, the subs killed Newcastle momentum. He's the real deal love him.
The McTominay/Sabitzer sub was perfect. Killed them and probably should have led to 2 or 3 goals if we didn't mess up the attacks they set up.

Tman

Top Boss! Now he's won his first one here, many more will surely be won.

DavidDeSchmikes

What a manager, what a man.

Working wonders.

Hope he enjoys tonight. We've had a goodFebruary and I hope this form continues until end of season

rio's upper lip

Ten Hag has the same shape head as my 3 year old. Flat in the back, and bump top mid. Makes me love him even more.

AFC NimbleThumb

Trophy hunter, which is exactly what the club should be.

Aim to win every game & every competition. Well done so far!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I think he is tbh?

The United job this season was one of the hardest in world football, and he's absolutely killing it beyond what anyone expected
If Arteta wins the league over oil money (and cheating) plus Pep, he’ll have it sewn up.

But EtH is really high up there, and could be further still by the end of the season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Our manager! Congrats to him. Must be a great feeling to get that first trophy. This is such a difficult job and I'm grateful for all this hard work.

Well deserved boss!

Castia

Feels so good having a class manager

give him whatever he wants in the summer we coming for that PL title