Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 648 44.6%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 806 55.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dal

Weghorst is playing well, wtf are you watching. Cakpoo just doing better.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
False footballer is the best description of him I’ve ever seen and perfectly accurate.
Just checked wiki and it indeed confirmed that he is a professional footballer, Dutch and a striker. I can’t believe any of this.

lsd

The Oracle
It looked like our gameplan was keep a clean sheet and look to nick a winner.

Gonna be interesting to see how we change that now

arnie_ni

Think this is the first time I've questioned his tactics. Really thought he'd have played rashford off TAA and let him attack down there.

Awb dalot is a toss up. Don't think I'll criticise him for that.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
This halftime nervous breakdown of a few posters on here is amazing! :lol:

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
In for a trashing now.

It's Ole all over again.

Terrible mentality away at City,Arsenal and now Liverpool.

rajds89

He’s cost us one today, cowardly set up and we’re betting a fecking thrashing because of it.

Skills

Snitch
We've been winning inspite of his dumbass team selections for the last couple of months

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Anfield away. Meh. We were shite with sir Alex against even their worst managers. On to the next

dove

I bet we will have a lot of tactical experts here today with their valuable input of what ETH should have done to win the game.

PoTMS

Playing Weghorst at #10 when you have Bruno, Sabitzer and Fred is fecking stupid.

AaronRedDevil

Well united were going to have to lose eventually. Just the wrong tactics today and for some reason Weg and Dalot are still on the pitch. Thought we did OK in the first half. Disaster of a 2nd half. Anthony and Bruno had no support. Just crowded by 3 players every time. Bad day

AFC NimbleThumb

Got it wrong today but I have faith he won’t repeat them again.

A little concerning that he persists with Wout as much as he does in-spite of other options.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Love how you pull this out now we’re losing one game. Utterly embarrassing on your part.
Look at the league table. No real progress from the Ole era. We are just lucky Chelsea and Liverpool have been so poor this season. Now Liverpool will probably finish ahead of us.

Zen86

Got it wrong today but I have faith he won’t repeat them again.

A little concerning that he persists with Wout as much as he does in-spite of other options.
Yep. Game plan hasn’t worked at all. Badly let down by the fullbacks for all three goals but we’ve given them far too much respect IMO.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Told you so. There has be feck all progress under him. No different to the Ole era bar an easy league cup.
:houllier:

Yeah, unforgivable crime losing at Anfield, a place where we usually stroll to an easy win. Let's sack this fraud and hire Rodgers or Conte.
There shouldn't be any need for white text because it's blatantly obvious I'm being sarcastic.

McTerminator

Behave you lot. The man has worked wonders in his first season.

He’ll learn from this and he always needed more transfer windows anyway. He’s had one and one with no money.

If someone offered us top 4 and the league cup before the season started we’d have taken their arm, let alone their hand.

Sh*t happens so roll with it and we’ll go again, stupid to slate ETH though after one bad game…

dove

Look at the league table. No real progress from the Ole era. We are just lucky Chelsea and Liverpool have been so poor this season. Now Liverpool will probably finish ahead of us.
Were you one of those deluded ones who really expected us to win the title this year?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Did well? Sir Alex did not have a good record over there.
What are you talking about? It’s Anfield and most - if not all - other teams/managers had a worse record. SAF had a decent/good record there.