Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

How many of you would be prepared to give ETH 1 more full season to prove himself?

• Yes

Votes: 376 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 1,043 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skills

Snitch
getting gaslit every day for rightly asking if the manager is up to scratch - something something this feels like fergie in 86, something something look at klopp, something something Arteta
It's kinda sad. Imagine investing 90 minutes, twice a week for decades into a hobby and yet you just don't get it at all. The laughing stock of all sporting fanbases.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
the fact you gave this man control of 2+yrs of transfers.... jesus.

listen, ive lived this misery at milan... our climb back up was difficult, but it happened, and there's still a way to go.

with the money you all have, it'll be easier... so long as you dont put another dimwit in charge. you need 2yrs of cut-throat mgmt

lsd

The Oracle
The worst manager we have had since Fergie by some distance.

A complete and utter fraud who should never have left the Dutch league.

Dreadful football appalling transfers and no evidence of any style of play or coaching in the team at all.

Every second he stays at this club is a joke

giggsy84

Next level s***show this..... ETH is out if his depth, and the players he signed? Not good enough, and too weak signings.

Reddevildans

Every new manager we've had since Fergie has had a decent first season. I've always said wait for the second to see how we do. This is why. Tbh I've been shocked how bad his recruitment, tactics and style of play have been. Truly shocked. Never expected it to be this bad. Yes he needs to go.

Skills

Snitch
the fact you gave this man control of 2+yrs of transfers.... jesus.

listen, ive lived this misery at milan... our climb back up was difficult, but it happened, and there's still a way to go.

with the money you all have, it'll be easier... so long as you dont put another dimwit in charge. you need 2yrs of cut-throat mgmt
There's none left unfortunately.

el3mel

I'm ready to bet he'll never get a job at a big club again after this. Back to Eredivisie.

acnumber9

He keeps doing the same thing in every single game and it never works and never will work. You can’t play a one man midfield and expect to win football matches. If his signings weren’t reason to sack him, that is.

Chairman Steve

I consider myself someone who’d defend him and hoped we got him initially, but feck me I can’t defend this. I’m gobsmacked how awful this has become with no clear reason as to what’s caused it. I thought Solskjaer was fecking steep in terms of downfall. This is almost vertical.

MooseTheMooche

I honestly feel that Ole could play circles around this guy. And I wanted him gone badly. Once again, he’s giving Frank de Boer a run for his money. Get him out of the club ASAP

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
All of them bar that Palace game in League Cup. Wolves, Sheffield, Brentford, Coppenhagen and Burnley all could have got points easily from us. Just lacked enough quality.
And again arguably we’ve been like this since way before last season ended. This is dire. Couldn’t put myself through anymore of this tonight.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I hope at some point he goes into detail on his recent quotes about not wanting to implement the style of football he played with Ajax here because, on face value, seeing him say what he did was probably the final nail in his coffin.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I actually thought he was the one...

He needs to be sacked, but please can we hire a proper director of football so we have some kind of long term plan?

If any new manager wants any authority over transfers then tell them to feck off, get a man up top who knows how to run football operations for Christ sakes.

Amir

What do we actually work on in training? I swear I’ve seen this football for over ten years now. Hopeball and no clue.
Give us some credit. We've clearly worked on clearing the way for our opponents counter attacks - and we're improved!

Ibrahimorich

He needs a radical rethink of everything he's been trying to do this season. And he needs it implementing before the next game.

I've been firmly behind him but those comments at the weekend and the total lack of any determinable method or style to our play has me on the brink.

Pyro19

This will forever tarnish his record in Europe. I don't think even Ajax would want to touch him with a 10ft pole

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
He got laughed at when he was hired, but left a HERO at Milan....

Ivan Gazidis can fix your club. I just don't know if health permits

Smithy89

I actually thought he was the one...

He needs to be sacked, but please can we hire a proper director of football so we have some kind of long term plan?

If any new manager wants any authority over transfers then tell them to feck off, get a man up top who knows how to run football operations for Christ sakes.

We all fell for it, we were bluffed by him, the media, and his time at Ajax. Also if we didn't hire him for his philosophy at Ajax then why did we?

lsd

The Oracle
He needs a radical rethink of everything he's been trying to do this season. And he needs it implementing before the next game.

I've been firmly behind him but those comments at the weekend and the total lack of any determinable method or style to our play has me on the brink.

He needs kicked out the door on his backside and everyone he bought with him as well.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Every sign that he'll turn it around is gone.
This performance is offensive.

Question is who comes and improves this shit while CL, FA and top 4 are still salvageable?

Big Ray

Isn’t it clear now that no manager ever gets anything near their first choice signings? Part of the reason we are where we are. He won’t survive. Then we wash rinse repeat.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Every sign that he'll turn it around is gone.
This performance is offensive.

Question is who comes and improves this shit while CL, FA and top 4 are still salvageable?
Top 4 is long gone.

El Zoido

Impossible to see how he comes back from this. The squad is a mess and the football is appalling.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He really thought that he can just build a system that suits these turds and turn us into a winning machine. Should have stuck to what he did previously and what made him successful.

Castia

Remember when we all thought the problem was McFred and De Gea

’We can’t play out with De Gea’ :lol: