Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 352 43.7%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 454 56.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Castia

Zero chance he’s here next season this will be our worst ever pl season

Just hope we don’t leave it too late before sacking him we need to act fast on a replacement

Chumpsbechumps

Historically bad football.

@Chumpsbechumps can you see why Bournemouth were favourites yet?
The result has nothing to do with what i said. Even if it’s a draw or United win it changes nothing to my point.

I stated that “both teams score” was a value bet. I also felt double chance a team wins was also a good value bet. One of them already paying out and another looking decent.

I didn’t bet on this game because Uniteds game are no easy to predict. I never said people don’t bet to win , betting for fun does not imply you don’t want to win. There are different levels of research you can do when betting.

After Decades of betting, sometimes serious, now mostly for fun, I consider Betting on Bournmouth a fun bet because the variables on United games make it impossible to be remotely comfortable with a bet against/on them. You can’t be disappointed if you don’t win a bet on Bournmouth winning.

If you bet €100 on Arsenal/liverpool/city to win their home games , you’d be doing very well as there is a clear pattern. Betting on a United game has no obvious pattern.I mean even this game is unpredictable, United could win/lose or draw.

mav_9me

There is no chance he is surviving the summer. I like him but clearly looks like the end for him here. Our performances haven't seen any improvement. The set up is the same with the same problems.

Djemba-Djemba

He 100% can not be manager here next season.

Would be absolutely suicidal to go into another campaign with the man who masterminded this season still running the show.

city-puma

Bournemouth played a different level of football than us. I think our team is more or less on par to the bottom four.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Same story every week. Hopeless defensively and toothless in attack. Everything is chaos and happens at random. No one seems to know what to do, how to do it or when to do it.

There is no excuse for serving up these performances most weeks. The bare minimum to expect from a manager is to have some sort of plan. Our manager just seems to rely on luck to both create and defend. It’s unforgivable and the reason why I have no faith anything will improve next season without a new manager.
Have a look at the positioning of our midfielders. It makes no sense at all. They play in an almost straight line, Casemiro-Mainoo-Fernandes, which is bad enough, but then Casemiro joins the attack about 60% of the time, and a simple 1-2 in midfield around Mainoo and they are away running at the back four. It’s why we’ve faced about eleventy billion shots every game.

It makes NO sense.

I said earlier in the season that we are best off playing Eriksen as the deepest midfielder. Not because he’s the best player in that position, but because he simply lacks the legs to carry out Ten Hag’s suicidal instructions and ends up sitting deep. Then, by accident rather than design, we look a better team.

Aside from that one tweak, I genuinely don’t think it matters who we play. We could have Matthaus and Zico in midfield, but the instructions would make them look championship level.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This season can't be saved, but if we sack him we may just be able to fluke an FA Cup win

AndyMUFC

These performances are about as bad as it gets and the only reason we’re not below 7th is because teams can’t finish.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
You wouldn’t get it, dude.
I'd love you to explain the thinking behind it if you truly believe we plan to concede a lot of shots. But yeah, keep pretending you're some football genius instead.

Cantona in disguise

If heaven forbid we lost to Coventry, I hope he’s immediately sacked just on principle alone and as a statement.
If you're Coventry watching this you'd be thinking we only have to get about this lot and they will crumble. Wouldn't surprise me to see them lose next weekend at all. Weak mentality. No effort. They don't even do the basics. You can play badly but at least put 100% effort in.

Dannn411

If heaven forbid we lost to Coventry, I hope he’s immediately sacked just on principle alone and as a statement.
No guarantee at all that we beat Coventry. With the holes in our midfield ANY team would look great. Newport county looked great against us ffs.

Mike Smalling

The players are bad, but they are not this bad. We probably look like one of the 6 or 7 worst teams in the league, and we are lucky to be where we are in the table. We get cut open easily, and we fail to create chances with any kind of consistency.

ETH needs to go. It's just a question of how. Wouldn't be opposed to a caretaker for the rest of the season, while we figure out who should manage next year.

NLunited

Embarrassing is the right word for that performance. I think Ten Hag will be gone soon.

RepardReece

just astounded really at the type of football he's playing and why he's for some reason persisting with it. I like his no shit attitude but his delusion with how we're playing is unforgivable.

Just don't know what to say, we've played amateur level football this year. The players almost certainly haven't helped though; I think we know a lot of them need to be thrown out of this club, especially with Ole's recent comments.

Abhinav

Waiting to see what excuses EtH’s supporters come up with this time.

Hope EtH is sacked irrespective of the result tonight.