Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 556 53.7%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 479 46.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Relax lads none of this means he'll be kept on...... but it's fair to say we are playing a controlled patient possession focused game today (whatever the reason) - usually we try force it

Shark

@NotShark
I'm as tired of saying that this is surely the last straw, as I am of the season itself. I'm just tired.

hobbers

Rock bottom, worst side the prem has seen in decades and have absolutely nothing to play for

Still too much for a ten hag side to convincingly beat

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
We're legitimately in a back and forth contest with the worst team in the league. I don't even want to use the 'don't laugh, you'll cry' line; think my emotions are dead by now.

stevoc

We looked controlled because we’re playing Sheffield United at OT. Who will finish below Coventry next season. Nothing to do with Wilcox :lol:
Don't spoil their fun, we're controlling this game 1-2 here.

hobbers

We're legitimately in a back and forth contest with the worst team in the league. I don't even want to use the 'don't laugh, you'll cry' line; think my emotions are dead by now.
Just wait for the inevitable legion of excuse peddlers to set you right.

Yagami

Good post resistant
We're writing off the derby final by keeping him a second longer

Robbie Boy

I've been laughing for a long while now. If you don't, you'll be crying quite a bit.

Adz_99

If he's allowed to manage until the summer then the board have to accept we may lost every game and will almost certainly not win the FA Cup

hobbers

Some nice boos and ironic cheers for subbing off Antony

Whole stadium is in that ‘we could do a better job than this charlatan’ mood

Fooza

He needs to leave and go learn his trait of being an actual manager, he probably hasn't learnt much at Ajax, had it too easy

ForeverRed1

Just to clarify are any of those new 12 signings replacing any of the 12+ signings he already made?
Yes, Eriksen, johnny Evans, casemiro and malacia.

The rest that can leave or be sold:

Martial
Rashford
Mctominay
Maguire
Lindelof
Varane
Awb
Luke shaw
Sancho

amrabat can also go back to previous club or wherever the feck he wants.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Just a team of 11 strangers.

Was listening to TalkShite at lunch time and they was interviewing Marcel VanDer Kranne (sp?) They has asked his opinion on Arne Slot vs ETH. HIs considered opinion was Slot in most cases would stick to his principals and let the opposition worry about his tacticts. Eth on the other hand would react to the opposition which often lead to various tactics, formations, chaos week in week out.

Im not sure on the former but on the latter, it really is just chaos. Slow in transition, no link between midfield and Hojlund. Garnacho in most cases is relied on for moments of individual brilliance rather than part a contributor to the bigger team. Hojlund, I feel for the lad, feeding off utter half scraps, what does he offer the team ? Nobody knows, he very rarely gets the ball.