Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cathy Ferguson

Winning the dutch league is an achievement, just not a massive one. Especially with Ajax. I dont have any arguments there.
Could have reached a CL final if he could close a game against Spurs. No wonder we cannot close a game or are leaking goals and chances.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
ten Hag to Bayern is seriously heating up. I think there's a really good chance we will be swapping managers.

Atheist

Would be awesome if Bayern came and took him without us paying him anything to leave, in fact if Bayern actually paid us to get him that’d have to be one of the best pieces of business we’d have done in a long time.

saivet

I think for most of us the real concern is that Chelsea has been gelling piece by piece with their young squad. It’s a process we can see it’s happening and will very likely fulfill huge potential someday. They just need to add the extra missing pieces. For us, the process doesn’t look promising at all. People praise ETH plays some youngsters. My biggest problem is that it’s only two, Garnacho and Mainoo. Arteta played many many more and gave them plenty of minutes since taking the job. Just think Amad’s situation. Unbelievable.
Who are these youngsters? Arteta has been criticised for not giving younger players an opportunity, especially in cup competitions.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
For all those hypothetical player swap deals that never happen, we could have this happen. The level of self-destruction at Bayern Munich is beautiful to watch. Yet in the middle of all that non-sense they might still win the Champions League. :lol::lol:

FujiVice

Could have reached a CL final if he could close a game against Spurs.
I mean, shit. That's like the least thing you should be able to do as a top manager. Its like being a window cleaner with vertigo. Allowing Spurs into a CL final is something nobody has ever done before.

soapythecat

If he goes to Bayern, I’m not sure what part of ETH football at United I will miss most. I mean we’ve been spoilt with penetrating football, wonderful patterns of play, lots of possession and loads of shots. Be nice if the new man can get United to do all that next season though.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's not but you're welcome to your opinion, I won't :rolleyes: at it as if it was nonsensical like you did - even though others agreed with me.

In a team to actually play a game (which you know is what I meant) he wouldn't make the 3rd XI at LCB if you asked the majority of PL watchers. The Caf overrates him.
You are also welcome to your opinion. A lot of PL watchers underrate him by your estimation but that wouldn't be that suprising

Cassidy

I mean, shit. That's like the least thing you should be able to do as a top manager. Its like being a window cleaner with vertigo. Allowing Spurs into a CL final is something nobody has ever done before.
Ajax are hardly a super club

FujiVice

Ajax are hardly a super club
You dont need to be to see out Tottenham. Without Harry Kane. When you're basically got the game won, and you have a side filled with players who Juventus and Barca will snap up.

Cassidy

We haven't been good bowever you want to desribe it. We're boring to watch as well.
Attacking measured by goals scored, seems we have scored quite a few goals. Its not been pretty I agree but doesn’t change the fact we haven’t been limp. Its a false narrative

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I’d bet good money that the ETH to Bayern rumours are coming from his agent. Probably in the hope that it scares INEOS into not sacking him,

Cassidy

You dont need to be to see out Tottenham. Without Harry Kane. When you're basically got the game won, and you have a side filled with players who Juventus and Barca will snap up.
Some might say you don’t need to be a super club to see out Ajax and they would be right

TsuWave

Please just go to Bayern. I remember when he came here they said Bayern was his dream club. Please go.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Please just go to Bayern. I remember when he came here they said Bayern was his dream club. Please go.
You said he's a bust, I don't know why you're now begging. If he's a bust he's out one way or another.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’d bet good money that the ETH to Bayern rumours are coming from his agent. Probably in the hope that it scares INEOS into not sacking him,
Probably wants that new deal sorted sooner rather than later. I would expect it to already be in pipeline though.

Redstain

Could be but it's also of German sources, I hope earnestly that it happens. It's best for all in involved and respectfully if he does decently there it doesn't tarnish his reputation from his experiences this season. Short-termism will say it's a reason he should have stayed but then by that same logic Hansi Flick should be the front runner to replace him. Like anything there are conditions and criteria's that allow managers to be proficient at one club and insufficient at others.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Come on, he's still spent a shit load and missed out a player that was very unrealistic really. Ancelotti did OK when Real didn't deliver Mbappe. Good coaches move on and find another way. It's actually startling to have a manager who openly admits he can't do it unless he's got his perfect 11 every week. These excuses don't wash when we've struggled in practically every game, dropped points or been outplayed by the fecking fodder of the league. We've actually got a manager who needs galacticos to beat the likes of Palace, Bournemouth, Forest etc.
Also, Madrid don’t have a single centre forward that anyone else would want.

Their manager fixed it with what he had, playing a system he rarely plays.

Juanito

Supports
Chelsea
United is 15th in the xg points and by some miracle ten hag looks like he is staying even though united really looks like a bottom half team. I am really thrilled for next season and the points tally finally syncing with performances.

https://understat.com/league/EPL

Orange Tree

If he goes to Bayern, we wouldn't have to pay him the rest of his contract. Would be great.

Maybe he can also take Antony and/or Rashford with him.

Suv666

Whatsup with Bayern though
Their shortlist consists of Ragnick and Ten Hag?
How strong is the weed in Germany?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
If only this guy was as good of a manager as he is a politician. Proper United hire of the past 11 years.