g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The Hacker

Ignoring the injuries, we can’t pass the ball. We never win the 50:50s, we’re second to every fecking ball. We can’t run more than 5 yards before slowing down. What the actual feck do we do in training every week? Seriously, what goes on in training?

the injury crisis alone suggests we just stop training. feck it. Can we be worse? Can we really play worse than we do now?

ETH needs to be spoken to. He can’t be allowed to just carry this circus on. It’s sackable.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Berbaclass, Plant and the other Ten Hag fans will do their usual disappearing act for a couple of days until the dust settles and they can start cheerleading for him again.
Six days before Arsenal inevitably annihilate us at Old Trafford so plenty of time for them to recover. Maybe we will actually fluke a completely undeserved draw which will make them even more bullish.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Any other top flight manager going into an an away game with a patched up defence would at the least have a midfield setup to provide protection. ETH on the other hand goes with the same tactics as every other game the one that leaves the defence wide open
It's not a patched up defence with Evans and Maguire and the usual full backs.

Adz_99

Majority posters here voted for him to stay and manage the FA Cup final. I for one see zero point in this. He has to go now. He has gone far below expectations of Man Utd
Agreed. With an interim manager there's a small chance we get a bounce and can win the FA cup.

The Ten Hag era is currently floating face first down in the water. We're not winning another game.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Does he even deserve the cup final? Spent all week talking about how he didn't get the players he wanted and these players will never play how he wants them to. Stands there on the touchline looking shocked when he's got one foot out the door himself. Just bin him before he has chance to do another interview.
feck no. He never DID deserve the cup final. feck him, feck his agency, and feck his shit Embarassing football.

Yakuza_devils

There is no point for him to manage FA Cup with his non-existent style of play. Every tom, dick and harry can set up the team.

BarstoolProphet

Have to say, what a response from his team after him giving everyone and their dog the hairdryer treatment in public:drool:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s the fact we have allowed him to completely decimate the playing squad with his shite coaching too. He is as responsible for the injuries as he is for the terrible football.

Atheist

No doubt this clown's fanboys will do everything to defend him to death.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I said in the afternoon that we are playing after 9 days and yet look at this performance. Literally nothing at all

Yakuza_devils

Ignoring the injuries, we can’t pass the ball. We never win the 50:50s, we’re second to every fecking ball. We can’t run more than 5 yards before slowing down. What the actual feck do we do in training every week? Seriously, what goes on in training?

the injury crisis alone suggests we just stop training. feck it. Can we be worse? Can we really play worse than we do now?

ETH needs to be spoken to. He can’t be allowed to just carry this circus on. It’s sackable.
What do we know about football? Give the manager more time. The style of play will come. Now, please push all the blame to our football structure, injuries and the manager don't get all his players after spending 400M.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
After 8 days of his followers building him up on here again, inevitably it all comes crashing down when the football is actually played.

Same again until Sunday.

DSG

Crystal Palace is salivating over the high press. 5 to 6 committed at all times.

We just continue to try and play through it, 4v6 or 4v5, no adjustments.

I will say the injuries have hurt us this match. The way Evans was done on that 2nd goal was criminal. I don’t think Varane or Maguire would’ve let him through. Casemiro had to come out because Mainoo and Eriksen were too far forward. Missed the tackle and Evans came over too late.

Red4ever27

Maybe we sack him after the final game of the season and hope for a new manager bounce for the final against City? :lol:

It does look like he's waiting for his payout to be sacked, no adaptation in formation/tactics. There's no excuses for playing this bad for the majority of the season, amazing that we're in a cup final really. Really dreading the city game.

stevoc

Any other top flight manager going into an an away game with a patched up defence would at the least have a midfield setup to provide protection. ETH on the other hand goes with the same tactics as every other game the one that leaves the defence wide open
Yeah but he can't be pragmatic, he has to stick with this setup so we'll see the benefit long term when we play a different system next season with different players or something along those lines.

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

Lord almighty. In terms of entertainment and enjoyment watching the team, this is the worst season post Ferguson and I’m counting LVG’s second season in there. At least exciting shit happened towards the end in that season.

That opening game against Wolves was the stuff of nightmares but feck me I didn’t expect an entire season to pan out like that game.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's a fecking clown of a manager. A fecking useless, stubborn donkey.

Put in some youth centre back with Evans. I don't give a shit if he's even 17. At the very fecking least, they can run.

Casemiro has no legs, he can't play centre back, he doesn't a flying feck about the club and what does he do? Start him at centre back with the captains armband. His excuse will be "He has experience." What good is experience if you can't even run on a football pitch?

I've had enough and I've had enough of trying to be nice about it. Get him out of the fecking club and feck his half a billion worth of shit signings with him.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
This must be the weakest team and management we’ve ever had. This team and setup would struggle in the Championship

dave2528

I can't think of a single good reason why he's still here. Id take whatever interim manager we could find over whatever this is.

It's obvious that ETH's ceiling has been exposed and it's not even close to EPL standards. The man's fit to manage farmers and chain smokers. He needs a league where tactics don't matter and so his lack thereof isn't exposed brutally week in, week out by even the worst clubs in the league.

Man's a massive fraud and he's been sussed out.