F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What a procession.
Happy for Rosberg though. No doubt there will be some salty fellow Brits.

saivet

What was Rosberg comlaining about? What were Mercedes asking of Hamilton? Not really watched it.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
What I didn't get there was why didn't Rosberg just speed up? Hamilton was never going to crash into him.

Leg-End

Hamilton spanked Rosberg pretty much the same as 2015, he just happened to end up with 3 faulty engines.

Congrats Rosberg though, no need to be bitter.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Hamilton is a cock, and the sport is a joke. I'm more salty that Rosberg has won a championship before Alonso's third. When above-average drivers win the championship because of luck and reliability it's really not worth watching.

Smores

Not a famous winning season from him but deserved none the less.

Whiny cnut tho

ArmchairCritic

Rosberg winning is better for the championship at large as if he didn't do it this year I don't think he'd have the confidence to ever do it, that retirement in Malaysia was critical. The racing needs to improve so much next year.

Asger

Well done Rosberg. Not sure he's the best driver in his team, never mind on the field. Was this year or never really, he's been incredibly lucky with mechanical failure for Hamilton
Hamilton has also been very lucky with some of his World Championship.... Especially when he won his first which Massa deserved..

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Get in!!!! Delighted for Nico. He's been a favourite of mine for a few years now and I really thought he was facing a career like Mark Webber of never being good enough at the top level (a previous favourite of mine).

ArmchairCritic

Hamilton has also been very lucky with some of his World Championship.... Especially when he won his first which Massa deserved..
Massa did not deserve that, not after the race win Hamilton was robbed of in Belgium and not after his shocking drive in Silverstone that year. McLaren really tried their best to piss away that championship with strategy calls in Germany and Brazil that year.

How long before contracts allign for Hamilton to move to Ferrari or McLaren (depending where is strong under new regs)

ArmchairCritic

How long before contracts allign for Hamilton to move to Ferrari or McLaren (depending where is strong under new regs)
McLaren in the future has to be on the cards now that Dennis has gone, depends on how good the car is though.

Dante

Average bang
Undoubtedly. I'm not a Hamilton fan in the slightest, I'm unhappy with Rosberg's wins for other reasons though I can see how this could lead to thinking I'm a Hamilton fan
It difficult to say anything without people assuming you're pushing some kind of pre-determined agenda.

Rooney1987

Merc really gonna punish Lewis - Hamilton did everything he possibly could within reason to win the world championship. Crazy.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
You forgot the multiple engine failures. 4 I believe?
Engine failures and reliabality are an inevitable part of Formula 1, no driver can do anything about that. All they can do is perform as best as they can when the car is running. Hamilton had a period in the middle part of the season where his starts were really bad. If he didn't make those mistakes he would be championship winner