F1 2017 Season

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
some might find oval racing boring, but doing 200mph wheel to wheel for up to 200 laps is not for pussies.

Go Fernando

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
fair point and I would love to try it, but still without the twist and turns of an F1 track I find it difficult to watch for a long time
You can see they are on the edge and you can really see why they need to regroup cars frequently. How many times will it happen in the 500?
to be honest I find it hard work at times, a lot of cautions but that's the nature of the thing.

Open wheel racing on ovals would scare the shit out of me, some horrific crashes over the years.
Wheldon, Franchitti and Bourdais to name a few.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Indy 500 pole-sitter Scott Dixon robbed at gunpoint at Taco Bell

Scott Dixon will start Sunday's Indianapolis 500 from pole. (Photo: Phillip Abbott/LAT Images)
Samuel ReimanMay 22, 2017 at 10:51a ET

Just hours after winning pole position for next Sunday’s Indianapolis 500, Scott Dixon and former IndyCar driver Dario Franchitti were robbed at gunpoint at a Taco Bell in Indianapolis

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/indy-500-pole-sitter-scott-dixon-robbed-at-gunpoint-052217

'
Murica

Wicked_Badger

Great weekend of racing ahead. Absolutely love Monaco, despite the limited fun it can provide. Seeing Alonso at Indy will be huge fun. Hope he does well.

In other news, they've finally added my missing points on to my team in the fantasy league and I'm top of the entire thing! I'll savour this as it won't last long :D

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Great weekend of racing ahead. Absolutely love Monaco, despite the limited fun it can provide. Seeing Alonso at Indy will be huge fun. Hope he does well.

In other news, they've finally added my missing points on to my team in the fantasy league and I'm top of the entire thing! I'll savour this as it won't last long :D
You are still showing 0 for Sainz on week 1. Did they just add points to your total? Same issue for me but I'm way back so it doesn't matter. Could be the difference for you! Great job badger.

pauldyson1uk

I noticed that, when I looked yesterday, Well Done.

Wicked_Badger

You are still showing 0 for Sainz on week 1. Did they just add points to your total? Same issue for me but I'm way back so it doesn't matter. Could be the difference for you! Great job badger.
Hmm, good point. I'll message the owner about us both. I'd just assumed that they'd fixed it and that was why I'd moved!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't see anything beyond a Ferrari pole. Unless, the Mercs are hiding something.

Wicked_Badger

Yeah, the Ferrari's look immense, especially Vettel.

The Ocon smash is annoying - I've had him in my team for the last couple and wasn't planning on subbing him out but might have to now. Will be tough for the team to get that car ready for Quali.

Mercs haven't really got it dialled in at all. Expect to see the Red Bulls improve when they get some free air on track.

JON.B

Sloop
All these bullshite penalties and stupid rules really do ruin the whole spectacle, it's just dull and boring.

Giggsy92

One man fight for pole unless Vettel bins it. Would have been interesting to see how close Ricciardo could have got to Kimi but his BBW failure's probably put an end to that, hopefully Verstappen can do something special instead.