g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2017 Season

NK86

The commentators on my feed are so far up Hamilton's arse, I am surprised they can see the other drivers.

NK86

Vettel could still finish third.
The best I can see Vettel finish is 5th. Again the same commentator with his dig at Ferrari while he was absolutely quiet in Monaco. Who the feck is that guy and can't they get a more neutral commentator?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The best I can see Vettel finish is 5th. Again the same commentator with his dig at Ferrari while he was absolutely quiet in Monaco. Who the feck is that guy and can't they get a more neutral commentator?
He is english, isn't he? Clearly backing Hamilton.

MullerUtd

Just wondering, how long does a F1 race usually last? Heard from someone that the max time limit for a race is 2 hours, if it goes beyond that, the race has to be stopped due to safety/health concern for the drivers, any truth to that? Always find that amusing, these drivers are highly-paid world-class athletes and they can't withstand a race for more than 2 hours?!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Just wondering, how long does a F1 race usually last? Heard from someone that the max time limit for a race is 2 hours, if it goes beyond that, the race has to be stopped due to safety/health concern for the drivers, any truth to that? Always find that amusing, these drivers are highly-paid world-class athletes and they can't withstand a race for more than 2 hours?!
Yes max race length is 2 hours but suspensions in racing don't count towards that. Not sure why there's a limit in place though.

pauldyson1uk

yeah , 2 hours is the max , but it is very rare that a race is stopped because of this, weather is the only reason I can remember.
2 hours in an F1 car is brutal on your body, if anything they are fitter than most.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They're enormously fit, the strain on their bodies from driving at full pace is huge.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Plus I suppose the concequences of say messing up a corner at 150mph due to fatigue are much worse than pushing a forehand wide in tennis because you're blowing out your ass.

Giggsy92

Good strategy from Ferrari. Force India really need to get Checo to move over if they want to hold Vettel off.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Plus I suppose the concequences of say messing up a corner at 150mph due to fatigue are much worse than pushing a forehand wide in tennis because you're blowing out your ass.
Tennis players have a sit down every few minutes and can have snacks to increase their energy.

F1 drivers lose around 3 litres of fluid and upto 3-4kg in body weight over the course of a race.