F1 2017 Season

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Anyone with a good place to watch highlights? I don't really want 1hr+ highlights, about half an hour or more if it was a good race will do. Cheers.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In what way? Hamilton nearly caught up to Riccardo and Vettel nearly caught up to Bottas?
Yeah, last laps were great. Start was good. Rest of the race was :boring:

But the final laps were exciting

Mister_Stubbs

One more lap and Vettel would have had Bottas. Pretty boring race until the final couple of laps.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
One more lap and Vettel would have had Bottas. Pretty boring race until the final couple of laps.
Not so sure about that either. I think Bottas was dialing it back. If the race we're 5 more laps there would be people still saying if only there was 1 more lap. I'm as guilty as anyone with that kind of thing.

Fantasy Leauge after Race 9

pauldyson1uk

No changes in the top 6 this race and Wicked_badgers increased his lead to 15 points over TT_Caf.
Also Well Done to Wicked_badgers 7th in the whole thing only 12 points from the leader.

Teams of the Race.

Joint 1st Wicked_badgers and Team 3 107 each
3rd Toyoda 106

1st saforrest Wicked_badgers 857
2nd the taurean TT_Caf 842
3rd venkman Toyoda 831
4th eric cartman Cartman 822
5th pauldyson1uk Billy Jack Racing 821
6th impulse Team 3 810
7th senorgregster Hamilton Academical 798
8th hp88 hp88 762
9th balljy RedShift 756
10th screech44 Redfish-Alfa 720
11th evan7788 Evan GP 718
12th giggsy92 TeamRocket 702
13th dpansheth Rock 701
14th scottyj17 FC Ronaldo 697
15th christy87 Langers on a mission 691
16th dargonk Dargon's crew 687
17th thegrumpylion GrumpyLions 686
18th spwd MANSELLS MOUSTACHE, 652
19th edweatherall Elbow Licking at 200MPH 641
20th jd094 Mirror, Signal, Maldonado 612

Next race is the British GP at Sliverstone, Lewis going for his 4th win there on the bounce.
Looking at the weather, qualifying looks dry but race day looks like there could be rain.
Light out at 1pm (UK Time)

Make your changes, or not has the case may be.

Good Luck

Moiraine

Wow ... and they let it go ?

Unbelievable, This has to stop now, how can some one escape from penalty over this evidence ? They were checking it carefully Frame by Frame ???? my ar**

Plus fecking Perez ... I am so sick and tired of this, ever since Lewis's first Title which was also very bent.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing

Unbelievable, This has to stop now, how can some one escape from penalty over this evidence ? They were checking it carefully Frame by Frame ???? my ar**

Plus fecking Perez ... I am so sick and tired of this, ever since Lewis's first Title which was also very bent.
Scroll up. Apparently a tiny jump start is allowed. Bottas (and therefore Hamilton) got away with it.

pauldyson1uk

Chill, the FIA have already looked at it and said it was with the rules.
So the FIA were lying !! Last week it was Lewis and his not break test, this week it is Bottas and his perfect/jump start.

All starting to sound very RAWKish.

Moiraine

Chill, the FIA have already looked at it and said it was with the rules.
So the FIA were lying !! Last week it was Lewis and his not break test, this week it is Bottas and his perfect/jump start.

All starting to sound very RAWKish.
I have to admire how you defend Lewis. How long have you been following F1 by the way ?

pauldyson1uk

I have to admire how you defend Lewis. How long have you been following F1 by the way ?
I take it you dont read all my posting them, yes I am a Lewis fan but I dont defend him, if he does wrong I say so , if he behaves like a dick I say so, I have been following F1 for a long long time , but I fail to see why that is an issue.
I stopped watching F1 when I saw Senna die , Lewis was the one who got me back watching.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Nice couple of races recently. Season shaping up nicely, but there's always a threat of Vettel stringing it out due to his no. 1 status at Ferrari. Bottas has impressed.

pauldyson1uk

Sliverstone have confirmed , no F1 there after 2019.
Where does that leave the British GP, Sliverstone is the only track that can hold it at the moment , Donnington and Brands Hatch need millions spending on, to get them to F1 standard.
Could this pave the way for a London 2020 F1 GP, I cant see it happening to be honest, they wont effective close the capitol for how ever long they need.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12...019-what-does-that-mean-for-british-gp-future

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I dont mind Jake TBH
I used to like him when he did the F1 but he's turned into a right contrary wanker since covering football.

mmmm all the drivers there apart from Lewis, and they wonder why for a top British driver he is not liked.
The crowd in London when asked was very pro Seb.
He's such a bellend, can you imagine any other driver skipping an event like that in their home country?