g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2017 Season

MullerUtd

As long as Vettel finish second and Hamilton is kept out of the podium, I am happy with the result as Vettel would have increased his championship lead significantly. Still hoping Vettel can pip Bottas to 1st.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Vettel's last 10 laps was just majestic. Unlucky not to win. Still increasing their lead on Hamilton though.

MullerUtd

Vettel's last 10 laps was just majestic. Unlucky not to win. Still increasing their lead on Hamilton though.
FECK! I'm guessing he finish 2nd behind Bottas? If Bottas didn't jump-start apparantely that what's I've read, perhaps Vettel could have won? Still a great result though! Vettel championship lead increased! Feck off Hamilton you twat! :lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
FECK! I'm guessing he finish 2nd behind Bottas? If Bottas didn't jump-start apparantely that what's I've read, perhaps Vettel could have won? Still a great result though! Vettel championship lead increased! Feck off Hamilton you twat! :lol:
It was just a perfect start, tbh :)

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Me too. Tbh I like the Seb/Ferrari combo and would love him to win it this year, but the fans of his/ferrari are such a bunch of dicks sometimes, it almost makes me want him to break down a bit more :lol:
Yeah I know what you mean. It wasn't until I read these F1 threads on the caf that I realised how into certain drivers people are. It never occurred to me before.

Anyway I'm gonna go find some more shrines instead of causing trouble here :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ridiculous start by Bottas. Bit lucky, but wow :eek::eek::eek:

Deserved win, great race from Seb, another great race overall:drool::drool::drool:

If only Kimi could keep up :(

spwd

No doubt if I take max out his luck will change, so you can thank me now.

MullerUtd

Me too. Tbh I like the Seb/Ferrari combo and would love him to win it this year, but the fans of his/ferrari are such a bunch of dicks sometimes, it almost makes me want him to break down a bit more :lol:
Yeah I know what you mean. It wasn't until I read these F1 threads on the caf that I realised how into certain drivers people are. It never occurred to me before.

Anyway I'm gonna go find some more shrines instead of causing trouble here :lol:
You would find a lot of Mercedes/Hamilton fans being dicks as well if you go on F1 forums like Planet F1. I guess it's fair to compare the fanboys of Vettel and Hamilton or Ferrari vs Mercedes to Messi and Ronaldo. Trust me, F1 fans aren't as bad though. Wait till you see the fan boys of tennis among the Big 4 esp those precious Federer and Nadal fans constantly debating who is the GOAT and bashing Djokovic. :lol: can't stand them.

MullerUtd

That's the only thing that matters in the end.
This all day long. :drool:

Will be tough for Hamilton to bring him back into his clutches. I suspect at least one more qualifying or race disaster for Hamilton which likely means Vettel would need two.
It's weird isn't it? Before the race, Vettel odds to win the driver championship is priced at 2.2 even though Hamilton has a 5 grid penalty and even after finishing in 2nd ahead of Hamilton in 4th, extending the championship lead from 14 pts to 20 pts, the bookies are still giving both of them the same odds. I don't get it. Is Hamilton really rated so highly? I always think that Vettel is the better driver. I bet if there's any Vettel fans/millionaires out there, he would have bet a significant sum on Vettel. Surely this has to be the most value bet of a sporting season.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Will be tough for Hamilton to bring him back into his clutches. I suspect at least one more qualifying or race disaster for Hamilton which likely means Vettel would need two.
I think so. Vettel is always among the top 4, if not the top 2, while Hamilton is not so constant.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
You would find a lot of Mercedes/Hamilton fans being dicks as well if you go on F1 forums like Planet F1. I guess it's fair to compare the fanboys of Vettel and Hamilton or Ferrari vs Mercedes to Messi and Ronaldo. Trust me, F1 fans aren't as bad though. Wait till you see the fan boys of tennis among the Big 4 esp those precious Federer and Nadal fans constantly debating who is the GOAT and bashing Djokovic. :lol: can't stand them.
I've no doubt I would my friend! :lol:

Ferrari fans are a special breed though, kind of like the Scousers of the F1 world. They can do no wrong, even when blatantly cheating! ;)